Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

While a appreciate EA's roster updates, I feel the ratings changes should only be done 4 times a year. Do the player movements , signings, injuries and so on weekly, not the ratings. You can't keep raising and lowering a players overall rating based on one game. If a player has a bad game EA lowers their rating, if they have a good game it gets raised. Not the way it should be done. If a player has 3 out of 4 good or bad games, then his rating should be raised or lowered accordingly. Not every week.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
KAREEM JACKSON FROM THE HOUSTON TEXANS AND TIM JENNINGS FROM THEN BEARS NEEDS A MAJOR INCREASE IN THEIR RATING BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH PLAYING AT A PRO BOWL LEVEL RIGHT NOW.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

I've said it before, I think unless it is a guy that just comes out of no where like Victor Cruz did. Or unless there is a guy that has fallen off terribly like Asomugha then I don't really think they should focus too much on numbers. They should focus on the Traits. Things like consistency and clutch are actually good in this game. The game should move to more traits in the future IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I've said it before, I think unless it is a guy that just comes out of no where like Victor Cruz did. Or unless there is a guy that has fallen off terribly like Asomugha then I don't really think they should focus too much on numbers. They should focus on the Traits. Things like consistency and clutch are actually good in this game. The game should move to more traits in the future IMO.
Preaching to the choir. If we've been taught anything from taking in the NFL, it's that player performance alters week to week. They should've learned from the boost they gave Kevin Ogletree. What has he done since week 1? Would've been better suited boosting his confidence for that week and leaving his base ratings the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »