Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Features, Historic Edition Courses and Pre-Order Offers

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Features, Historic Edition Courses and Pre-Order Offers within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Features, Historic Edition Courses and Pre-Order Offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Divot -

Can you go into more detail about the changes to the crowds and weather?
Sorry, no I can't. As soon as EA begins releasing information, I can then comment further.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #10
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Features, Historic Edition Courses and Pre-Order Offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
And that could very well be the case for you personally. However, there is quite a bit of information they have not released yet, so you have plenty of time to make a decision to get or not get the game. Unfortunately I can't say an anything more, but there are some substantial improvements and features coming that might or might not change your mind.....
I was kind of sharing brandon27's opinion of 'is that all there is?', but I'll take your word that there's more to see and think about, Divot.

EDIT: Post # 2112!

This message was sent from The Temples of Syrinx

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
And that could very well be the case for you personally. However, there is quite a bit of information they have not released yet, so you have plenty of time to make a decision to get or not get the game. Unfortunately I can't say an anything more, but there are some substantial improvements and features coming that might or might not change your mind.....
Yea, I would trust Divot Maker on this. He sounded real excited about Tiger 13 and rightfully so. We ended up getting a great game. I am curious to see what is going to play out with Tiger 14.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
I was kind of sharing brandon27's opinion of 'is that all there is?', but I'll take your word that there's more to see and think about, Divot.

EDIT: Post # 2112!

This message was sent from The Temples of Syrinx
Any post that references the best Canadian band of all time is automatically the coolest post of the week.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Historic Edition Courses:
  • Augusta Par 3: The smaller course at the legendary Augusta National Golf Club. Home of the annual Par-3 contest held the same week as the Masters.
  • Augusta 1934: Travel back to the golden age of golf and the very first Masters Tournament on the hallowed grounds of Augusta Golf Club.
  • County Down: Play the charming and challenging holes on one of Ireland’s oldest and most noted courses.
  • Birkdale: Awarded “Royal” status in 1951 and host to several Open Championships, Birkdale remains one of one of the great classic British clubs.
  • Sheshan Golf Club: One of Shanghai’s premier courses, Sheshan boasts an elegant layout that embraces a mix of the old and new.
  • TPC Blue Monster: This prestigious and spectacular course has hosted PGA TOUR events for more than 50 years, made famous by its numerous water hazards and signature 18th hole fountain.
Par 3 course, Birkdale, Sheshan and Blue Monster have been in previous games. I'm tired of them recycling the same courses year after year and now they use it as a selling point.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolved
Par 3 course, Birkdale, Sheshan and Blue Monster have been in previous games. I'm tired of them recycling the same courses year after year and now they use it as a selling point.
Being from Seattle, I would have loved to see Sahalee.

Those are nice courses, but truly, some freshness would be great.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 11-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolved
This would not be an issue if EA could license and create any course they wanted to.....if EA had their way and the resources to do so, they would put every PGA TOUR and Major course in the game every year. Unfortunately they do not have an unlimited budget and can't put any course they want in the game......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #16
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

My #1 wish is to have a total revamp of the PGA Tour Career Mode.

It doesn't feel immersive. I just feel like I'm playing rounds of golf with a golfer I created to gain XP, rather than be apart of a full fledged Web.com Tour or PGA Tour and play in world class tournaments with world class players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »