Home

NBA2K.com Website is Live, Includes Online Association Content

This is a discussion on NBA2K.com Website is Live, Includes Online Association Content within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA2K.com Website is Live, Includes Online Association Content

no admin options except for upgrading to admin or banning the players. Patetic
Old 11-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Can you not even check your online ranked match record ?? I cant find it if you can.....last year you could.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

2 months after the game has been out... for this? Maybe i missed something, what is the Online Association site for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
Lid
Rookie

OVR: 4

this is so underwhelming.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
Rookie

I wonder why they changed the website at all. 2k9, 2k10, 2k11, they all had that same league page which was perfect. It was cear and simple and you had everything you need.. boxscores, standings, stats which you could order (now you cant..), live boxscores. Why in the world would you change that, 2k?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Perhaps a silly question, but does this website offer anything for gamers who are not involved in Online Associations? Also, do we need to register a new username and password or will the set from 2K12 work? I can't recall either so I'm trying to gauge whether it's worth re-discovering them.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
Hoops Mechanic

Sovartus's Arena

OVR: 20

I have to admit, I am VERY disappointed in the site as far as online association options. We are used to the way things were. I really don't care about the "pretty design" as much as I am functionality. It doesn't really "DO" anything.

We want POWER to run our leagues:
  • Roster Manipulation
  • Control over free agents
  • The ability to manipulate salaries
  • Ability to add or remove members manually
  • An online draft with SORTABLE pick lists
  • Automatic generation of League Specific Media after games
  • Flexibility to Create our own Media content (front page stories, and video clips)
  • Mass Messages to email addresses and XBL/PSN mass messages
  • Game Archives to be able to go back and watch anyone's game
  • Allow users to flag games for review by an admin for possible "foul play or cheese"
  • Trade Calculators so guys know if they are being offered a fair trade.
  • Online Scouting of draft candidates and free agents (for when you are sitting somewhere bored)
  • Individual Player Analysis (including shot charts, hot zones, and stats)
  • Individual Team Analysis (including coaching tendencies, player tendencies, and user tendencies)
  • Admin Settings for "cheese" parameters... Players and admins are notified when a user's gameplay is out of them.
  • Online Schedule review (check out your schedule and plan for upcoming games)
  • Online Playbooks (be able to set your plays for each player or an upcoming game online)
  • Online Coaching and Defensive settings (set this stuff online pregame to save time when the game is started and create strategies for specific opponents)
  • Online Player Development (online mini games to develop your players)
  • Online D League (online mini games playable by all owners that affects the available free agents during the season)
  • Ability to change gameplay sliders and league settings
I could go on and on......

Come on, I can't be the only one who remembers a lot of this stuff being in the other NBA 2K games. It wasn't Broken... What are they trying to fix? It was great the way it was!!! College Hoops had an incredibly deep Dynasty mode... Let's make it happen 2K online crew....

Last edited by Sovartus; 11-27-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovartus
I have to admit, I am VERY disappointed in the site as far as online association options. We are used to the way things were. I really don't care about the "pretty design" as much as I am functionality. It doesn't really "DO" anything.

We want POWER to run our leagues:
  • Roster Manipulation
  • Control over free agents
  • The ability to manipulate salaries
  • Ability to add or remove members manually
  • An online draft with SORTABLE pick lists
  • Automatic generation of League Specific Media after games
  • Flexibility to Create our own Media content (front page stories, and video clips)
  • Mass Messages to email addresses and XBL/PSN mass messages
  • Game Archives to be able to go back and watch anyone's game
  • Allow users to flag games for review by an admin for possible "foul play or cheese"
  • Trade Calculators so guys know if they are being offered a fair trade.
  • Online Scouting of draft candidates and free agents (for when you are sitting somewhere bored)
  • Individual Player Analysis (including shot charts, hot zones, and stats)
  • Individual Team Analysis (including coaching tendencies, player tendencies, and user tendencies)
  • Admin Settings for "cheese" parameters... Players and admins are notified when a user's gameplay is out of them.
  • Online Schedule review (check out your schedule and plan for upcoming games)
  • Online Playbooks (be able to set your plays for each player or an upcoming game online)
  • Online Coaching and Defensive settings (set this stuff online pregame to save time when the game is started and create strategies for specific opponents)
  • Online Player Development (online mini games to develop your players)
  • Online D League (online mini games playable by all owners that affects the available free agents during the season)
  • Ability to change gameplay sliders and league settings
I could go on and on......

Come on, I can't be the only one who remembers a lot of this stuff being in the other NBA 2K games. It wasn't Broken... What are they trying to fix? It was great the way it was!!! College Hoops had an incredibly deep Dynasty mode... Let's make it happen 2K online crew....
I dont think 2k gets that the true NBA 2k fan loves Online Association and they are only a couple of fixes away from making that game mode perfect but, they are so hyped up on my player (that without crew gets repetitive and boring) that they pay little attention to whats wrong with Online Association. WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND AND FORCE THEM TO FIX ONLINE ASSOCIATION.. THE SAME GLITCHES ARE IN IT FROM LAST YEAR SO ITS BASICALLY GONE UNTOUCHED... OFFSEASON STILL TAKES 3 DAYS!!!! PEOPLE STILL RANDOMLY VETO YOUR TRADE AND ADMIN HAS NO POWER TO STOP IT!!!! TRADES TAKE TOO LONG TO GO THROUGH!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »