Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
so there we got the title update, leaves a lot to wish for.. unfornately i dont care at all abt ultimate team. does somebody actually play this?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #10
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Sigh.

After FOUR title updates, not even a mere mention of the CPU playcalling issues? I know Emmdot previously threw out some stats about how a sizeable amount of Madden customers play offline. That being the case, where's the love?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6
This is just sad

The only reason i still play Madden is because I am in a Money Connected Career Online League. The Salary Cap Glitch has pretty much made this mode unplayable. I'm Officially done with Madden I can't believe I'm saying this before Christmas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

From the article:

Quote:
"What we're really striving for is aiming these title updates not just at bug fixes, but adding brand-new content so people feel like they're constantly getting a new game experience," an EA rep told Joystiq. Past title updates added server-side fantasy drafts and player editing in career mode. We've also been told that another announcement is due later this week.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 28

And just when you thought the ineptitude couldn't go any lower? BAM! A new low!

It's comical at this point.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #14
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynShadowzz
NO SALARY CAP GLITCH FIX? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE... YOU... KIDDING... ME?

Ahhh yes... that one too. I'm already playing my CCM with the Salary Cap off to avoid this issue, however my salaray cap shows -1.83 million. And I apparently can't cut a player, because it's trying to tell me that the penalty for the portion of his signing bonus exceeds the salary cap... which is set to off... Go figure.

I understand MUT makes them money with DLC transactions... why people do it, is just crazy since the gameplay itself still needs quite a bit of help. So yes, I get why EA has an interest in improving it, but are people going to keep buying the game when the gameplay itself is left unattended with many glaring issues? It's crazy. But it works for them I guess...
Old 11-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3

Well, if it's true that we'll get another announcement later this week, that's promising.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is pathetic
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »