Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Fridays announcement is something with MUT as well. Says so on Gameinformer site. Unless their is something else as well, this patch flat out sucks. I was happy to see a patch #4 then read it was just MUT and scoffed. Who plays that? Its a terrible game mode.

I asked Madden's Twitter account about other patches and fixes for us and no comment. Go and flood their stuff if you really want help or maybe some of these "Game changers" can help out as well.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #50
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49
Fridays announcement is something with MUT as well. Says so on Gameinformer site. Unless their is something else as well, this patch flat out sucks. I was happy to see a patch #4 then read it was just MUT and scoffed. Who plays that? Its a terrible game mode.

I asked Madden's Twitter account about other patches and fixes for us and no comment. Go and flood their stuff if you really want help or maybe some of these "Game changers" can help out as well.
This is how I feel. I think this second announcement is probably some other feature or something OS'ers don't care about. I doubt it's anything to do with fixing the CPU play calling or bugs important to us.

Hoping they fix Madden this year will only lead to more disappointment.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #51
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Something tells me this is the announcement they'll have later this week. Disappointing.

Madden 13 Draft Duels
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #52
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Something tells me this is the announcement they'll have later this week. Disappointing.

Madden 13 Draft Duels
Very disappointing.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Madden 13 Draft Duels
*sigh*

<- I'm on the left and EA is on the right...
Old 11-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #54
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:

Madden 13 Draft Duels
LOL, at this point it's far better to laugh than cry, curse or both. The more disappointing thing is that come the "hype train" for M14, many will again be expecting something different. I admit, it took me far too long to "get it" but I finally did this year. I know often people can look back on things fondly that seemed much worse at the time but I think this generation of football gaming will be the opposite. I think when other companies are allowed to make NFL games again and even the EA football games created then, people will look back to realize just how pathetic this generation of football gaming really was. SMMFH.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:

Madden 13 Draft Duels
Do they make a ton of money off MUT?

I don't get why the game tries to go in 5 directions at once. Why not choose a single focus, like, say, CCM, and just do it right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

I will never purchase Madden Again. Are the people of Ea blind and deaf. Give the customer what they want. Better gameplay with the penalties. Please!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »