Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #65
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

I don't care if they JUST fixed the salary cap glitch, and that was all. That NEEDS to be fixed, it literally breaks the game, makes your CCM basically unplayable. Utterly and completely unacceptable.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #66
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
First time I'm speechless.
Same

Ten characters
Old 11-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #67
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden 13 Title Update #4 is almost entirely MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
its actually quite fun and a nice change of pace. I can be any tem i want in a different way thats of my own doing without being in a CCM and still sort of accomplishing something
I actually don't doubt that MUT COULD BE fun if the actual football played in the game was fundamentally better. I just don't understand how making Madden a more fundamentally sound and polished football game would take away from the profit potential of MUT. In fact, I think it would expand it because more people would try more modes, like MUT, if the base game was better.

I know people talk about Madden haters but it seems like EA Tiburon hates football gamers. If the next announcement is what DeuceDouglas linked, it's like flipping the bird to those that play Madden for the football. This reminds of when they hyped the Extra Point Show for Madden 10 and how they claimed they finally listened to the fans for presentation that would topple SportsCenter in NFL2k5 but then left it incomplete in M10, M11, then removed it for M12.

It's going to be hilarious around here come preE3 and all the usual empty M14 hype. Can't wait. lol
Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefs1984
The next patch should remove the assisted tackles and passes completed against stat in hope we will forget about them.
LOL

Don't tempt them!!

M14 will feature streamlined defensive statistics to make it easier to see how your players performed. Now, only Sacks, INTs, and TDs will be displayed. Now, you can see who your playmakers REALLY are.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Do they make a ton of money off MUT?

I don't get why the game tries to go in 5 directions at once. Why not choose a single focus, like, say, CCM, and just do it right?

Yeah - split MUT into a separate game or a DLC game you can get on PSN/XBox Equivalent. Right now, it's like if a role playing game had a fighting game that had a flight simulator that had a life sim all inside of it.

So you could play in RPG mode, fighting game mode, a flight sim side-game, and a life sim-side game and all of it has to fit on one disc. Is it any wonder something would get gimped?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #70
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah - split MUT into a separate game or a DLC game you can get on PSN/XBox Equivalent. Right now, it's like if a role playing game had a fighting game that had a flight simulator that had a life sim all inside of it.

So you could play in RPG mode, fighting game mode, a flight sim side-game, and a life sim-side game and all of it has to fit on one disc. Is it any wonder something would get gimped?
This is what I am talking about, it's like they are trying to make Madden everything but a NFL football game. It reminds me of some older Iphone joke about how it could do everything except handle calls, lol.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 0
So...remind me why I wasted time creating my playbooks. Can we maybe add that to CCM? Or should I just light another $60 on fire next year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #72
Pro

OVR: 7

The injury bug in offline CCM and broken gameface can be added to the list too. Probably won't make a difference pointing it out but since no one else did, just figured I would. And of course there is the fact they took out create-a-team and the ability to use it in franchise...I mean CCM. But that will wait for M15 to put back in I assume.

Last edited by renojedi; 11-29-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »