Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 04:17 AM   #73
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Something tells me this is the announcement they'll have later this week. Disappointing.

Madden 13 Draft Duels
I don't know what to say... I seriously think it's kinda funny! Who the hell wants this feature? THERE ARE HUGE GLARING ISSUES IN CCM MODE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SPENDING THEIR TIME ON?

But like I said... I'm done being disappointed and will just try to get the best out of the game as it is! It's obvious that the devs are done fixing gameplay and CCM for M13.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 11-29-2012, 04:58 AM   #74
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Sigh.

After FOUR title updates, not even a mere mention of the CPU playcalling issues? I know Emmdot previously threw out some stats about how a sizeable amount of Madden customers play offline. That being the case, where's the love?
Bruh, you're a Game Changer -- did they not ask you guys what was needed? With you being the 'OS rep' I had confidence in them. Just lost some of the little faith I had in them starting to turn the corner.

Now I'm sad as ****, listening to Adele... I feel you baby....
Old 11-29-2012, 05:19 AM   #75
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

According to a conversation on twitter between Josh Looman & Pasta Padre there will be one final CCM update at the end of the season. Wonder if this is a roster update or game update?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #76
Rookie

Chimpy_Nuts's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not video game programmer or anything but it baffles me how on the PS3, the press coverage only works on the right hand side of the screen.

And still no fix...
Twitter: @Chimpy_Nuts
Old 11-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #77
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynShadowzz
NO SALARY CAP GLITCH FIX? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE... YOU... KIDDING... ME?
THIS.

I cannot believe its not been fixed yet. This could ruin my 32 team league and its frustrating to see it be ignored like that.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #78
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
According to a conversation on twitter between Josh Looman & Pasta Padre there will be one final CCM update at the end of the season. Wonder if this is a roster update or game update?
LMAO how does Pastapadre not ask about the salary cap bug?

Whats crazy is I think I've been blocked by Looman on twitter and I've never tweeted something to him in my life...
Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
LMAO how does Pastapadre not ask about the salary cap bug?

Whats crazy is I think I've been blocked by Looman on twitter and I've never tweeted something to him in my life...
I haven't had this happen..however this and play calling...I can't for the life of me understand why it wasn't fixed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #80
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
End of the season is darn near too late for me. I wonder if that means SB or end of the regular season, if it's game play related.

I'm one of the rah rah folks w/Madden, when skies are cloudy, I try to make them sunny. But it's getting tougher to defend when you continually become disappointed with said product.

I'm with Jerzey, time to crank up some Adele or dig even deeper into my Barry Manilow collection.lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »