Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #81
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
End of the season is darn near too late for me. I wonder if that means SB or end of the regular season, if it's game play related.
I've tweeted both Pasta Padra and Josh Looman to learn if it's just a roster update or a final shot at actually fixing CCM - highly doubt I'll get anything back though!

But yeah, I haven't played Madden 13 in a couple of weeks and probably won't until this final patch drops - but normally when football season is over my basketball fever starts = NBA 2K13. So this might be too late for me as well, especially if they don't fix ALL the issues in CCM.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #82
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Bruh, you're a Game Changer -- did they not ask you guys what was needed? With you being the 'OS rep' I had confidence in them. Just lost some of the little faith I had in them starting to turn the corner.
Nope.

One thing I've always said in the past (and it still rings true) is that I personally don't have an open line to developers. Sure, there is some back & forth during the time in between community events. But outside of that, there isn't a whole lot of communication, especially during this time of year.

But hell, it doesn't take a whole lot of consulting to see what the issues are. I never touch CCM (barely play M13 for that matter), and just by perusing this board, I can see how massive of an issue the salary cap bug is. Ditto CPU playcalling. So they don't need to consult GC'ers. They should know what's wrong with this game. The question is why isn't it being addressed???
Old 11-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #83
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
This is what I am talking about, it's like they are trying to make Madden everything but a NFL football game. It reminds me of some older Iphone joke about how it could do everything except handle calls, lol.
Yep. Madden has turned into that SNL Taco Town commercial. Starts out as a taco that eventually gets wrapped in a Chicago deep dish pizza, then wrapped in a blueberry pancake and deep fried. Doing WAY too much.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Nope.

One thing I've always said in the past (and it still rings true) is that I personally don't have an open line to developers. Sure, there is some back & forth during the time in between community events. But outside of that, there isn't a whole lot of communication, especially during this time of year.

But hell, it doesn't take a whole lot of consulting to see what the issues are. I never touch CCM (barely play M13 for that matter), and just by perusing this board, I can see how massive of an issue the salary cap bug is. Ditto CPU playcalling. So they don't need to consult GC'ers. They should know what's wrong with this game. The question is why isn't it being addressed???
If they didnt ask for input..didnt allow u to touch CMM then why did they have GC's? PR? Where is the EA reps who use to come to the boards? Why am I surprised? I stepped away for two years..now I'm back to square one again..ugh lol no one to blame but myself..fool me once shame on u..fool me twice shame on me..fool me five six times I'm a tard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #85
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
If they didnt ask for input..didnt allow u to touch CMM then why did they have GC's? PR? Where is the EA reps who use to come to the boards? Why am I surprised? I stepped away for two years..now I'm back to square one again..ugh lol no one to blame but myself..fool me once shame on u..fool me twice shame on me..fool me five six times I'm a tard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean Ian and Phil? Ever since they left, the developers don't come here. Instead, there's been GC'ers and now Emmdot, who now, does work there and Chase works in the sound area.

I'm not just some random customer who purchases Madden every few years or every 5 yrs. I've been a supporter every year since the beginning and quite frankly, with this patch news, how the heck are they going to try to keep me?

Personally, I don't think they care because I can be replaced by another metric number.

Last edited by roadman; 11-29-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #86
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

I was waiting to see what this update would fix before I went out to buy Madden and it looks like I'll still be waiting. With all these issues, it's not worth buying at this point. A little off topic, a lot of people must be fed up with the game, as one of the Game Stops here in San Antonio had 12 used copies and still wanting $48.
Thanks guys for all your posts!
Old 11-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #87
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Nope.

I thought thats what the program was for, or at least the end goal. If they aren't talking to the GC and they don't come on here themselves, that means they just tune the community out. This disappoints me. Thats why year in and year out things are missing that we really want. This is why we have the same wishlist every year, smh.

I enjoy Madden -- but if next year is the same with slight adjustments then I may finally end my tradition of buying Madden every year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »