Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 13 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 13 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 13 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 13 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

As mentioned earlier this morning, the Madden NFL 13 CCM roster update will most likely arrive at the end of the season.

Quote:
There are well over 600+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 12 are Denver DB Mike Adams with a 4 point boost this week (now 81 overall), Cincinnati QB Andy Dalton goes up 2 points to a 87 overall, St. Louis OL Rodger Saffold going +2 to 81 overall, Philadelphia HB Bryce Brown gets a nice increase up to 77 overall (+5), San Diego DL Corey Liuget gets a 2 point boost to 78 overall, and Indianapolis LB Jerrell Freeman going up 2 points as well to a 73 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Philadelphia DB Kurt Coleman (from 72 to 70 overall), Green Bay OL Marshall Newhouse (from 75 to 73 overall), Oakland OL Mike Brisiel (from 81 to 78 overall), and free agent DL Jason Babin (from 89 to 85 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 13.
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 13 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

i love that despite the play only being a TD cuz jim schwartz is a ******** coach, that justin forsett got a 3 point increase
Old 11-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 13 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

i dont get how they get the increases for some players take for example last week weeden against the cowboys threw 2 td's 0 ints 1 point increase...this week against steelers 1 td 1 int... loses the 1 point this week. and last week against the cowboys Richardson rushed 25 times for 95 yards and was running all over the cowboys defense no tds.... 0 increase... this week against steelers 29 carries 85 1 td gets a 1 point increase????? so thats 180 yards 1 td and 54 carries yet that only gets a 1 point increase? but i saw i think on ea that the seahawks running back got a 3 point increase on the td that shouldnt of been a td run. i just wish i knew how they get there ratings or what they go by to get them... just like some defensive players on browns havent seen increases and they have been pretty tough the past 2 weeks 8 turnovers against steelers and had 5 sacks on cowboys.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
yeah that's why i like NCaA 13 ratings sometimes. either stay consistant or don't update at all.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 37
Brandon Spikes has 31 tackles 2 FF a couple passes defended, the last 3 games. 50 tackles 2 FF a sack, 4 passes defended a handful of players hes knocked out, a goal line stand almost every week and hes went up like 2 points in the last 2 months and hes in the top of the league in the FF. Seriously just 2 points, when this season hes considered one of the best MLB in the game now. Hes made huge jumps in his stats and the way he plays, but hes not getting his increase on Madden. He's a step or 2 faster this year, he's a better blitzer, hes better in coverage, hes better against the run. Its night and day between how much better hes playing this year, and this is his 1st full season not suspended or injured and he jumped up his game in every way. Maybe next year he will see stats increase on Madden bc it dosent look like it will ever happen this season unless he does this in the post season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #6
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

So as Patriots kick returner Devin McCourty has a 0 rating under Kick Return in depth chart? Kinda harsh for a dude has a kick return touchdown ehh
Old 11-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

With the issue with injuries not showing up when you select CCM mode what is the easiest way to see what players are injured for what team to edit them back into the depth chart?
Old 11-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Trent Williams drops 2 points? I don't get it, he's been one of if not the best LTs in the league this year. Hell, he shut down Ware almost single handedly, how many other tackles do that? Having RGIII make smart/quick decisions helps though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »