Home

FIFA 13 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (360, PS3, PC)

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (360, PS3, PC) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #9
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: career mode update 4 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
Has anybody on the PS3 downloaded the latest update yet?

If so I was curious if the career mode freezing has actually been fixed.

If you are on a different platform was the freezing issue fixed?
Just an update for those who read but didn't reply.

I have a PS3

Was in the second season of my career, and I would freeze on October 13th.

I just downloaded the update and I just had to reboot my PS3.....my career froze on October 13th once again.

As far as I can tell the update didn't fix this.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: FIFA 13 Title Update #4 Available Now For 360 and PC (PS3 TBD), Details Included

Update is now available for PS3. Just got prompted for it. 61 MB
Old 12-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

Update once again:

Just went into the ps3 game save files and deleted back to a save that was 2 months before where I always get stuck.

I simulated up to October 13th......still get stuck and reboot.

I read on the EA forum that you have to start a new career for the patch to work. That's what they said for the patch before this. Freakin' EA stinks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm in my second season. I restarted my career right before the last update came out. I read and tried some things that people thought was causing the career to freeze. I think one of the main reasons was loaning players. I didn't loan anyone. So far I have not had any issues. I will be going into my third season by the weekend hopefully. I will post here if I have any issues.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyblanknship
I'm in my second season. I restarted my career right before the last update came out. I read and tried some things that people thought was causing the career to freeze. I think one of the main reasons was loaning players. I didn't loan anyone. So far I have not had any issues. I will be going into my third season by the weekend hopefully. I will post here if I have any issues.
Yeah, I've tried various things like getting rid of my scouts, etc. All suggestions as to why it was getting stuck and it still gets stuck.

Funny thing is, I never had an issue with career mode freezes until this career. I had played others for 6 seasons. I'd get bored and start a new one. This is the first one that's stopped.

The one thing I've noticed that's out of the ordinary, is that it's freezing at a place on the calendar where I don't have a game for 13 days or something like that. I obviously have no idea if that's what it is, but it is strange that this has never happened to me in any other career mode but this one.

I thought it might have been something with one of the save files, so I deleted all the auto saves and started with a save that I created and in game it was about 1 1/2 months before the freeze date on the calendar.....still freezes.

Sucks totally
Old 12-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #14
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 13 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (360, PS3, PC)

Would love this update if it fixed the problem I'm having playing the challenges or downloading the rosters for match day. Is anyone else having as much of a problem as I am??
Old 12-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #15
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA 13 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (360, PS3, PC)

Since title update #4 I can't see the shot bar on penalty kicks (it doesn't fit my TV). Even though I set the screen in the menu to zoom out as much as possible to fit to my TV screen, something about the new patch zooms the game back in on penalty shots.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »