Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 14 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 14 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 14 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 14 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

As mentioned last week, the Madden NFL 13 CCM roster update will most likely arrive at the end of the season.

Quote:
There are well over 550+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 13 are Oakland TE Brandon Myers with a 3 point boost this week (now 82 overall), Indianapolis WR Donnie Avery goes up 3 points to a 77 overall, Atlanta DB William Moore going +2 to 89 overall, Philadelphia HB Bryce Brown gets another nice increase up to 80 overall (+3), St. Louis LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar gets a 3 point boost to 78 overall, and Detroit HB Joique Bell going up 3 points as well to a 72 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Philadelphia OL King Dunlap (from 80 to 77 overall), Dallas OL Doug Free (from 81 to 79 overall), Washington LB London Fletcher (from 89 to 87 overall), and San Diego QB Philip Rivers (from 87 to 85 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 14.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 15
Anthony Davis +4
Old 12-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 14 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

Uh, why would dalton get a decrease?
Old 12-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Rookie

onac22's Arena

OVR: 5
I figured it OUT! In order to finally get all that you can out of this game, like all 5,000 catch animations. All that needs to happen is the user just accept loss. Then you can watch the CPU AI perform all of those cool animations we were promised. The game is pretty impressive when the human doesn't get in the way of itself.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 14 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

Anyone else having an issue reading it on the iPhone? Last few updates the iPhone won't pick up the player names, it just shows stat changes and if a player is signed or released or added to the game but not the player name or team. I have no problem seeing everything on a PC but my work blocks me from going to game websites therefore I have to use my iPhone or wait till I go home :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife1013
Anyone else having an issue reading it on the iPhone? Last few updates the iPhone won't pick up the player names, it just shows stat changes and if a player is signed or released or added to the game but not the player name or team. I have no problem seeing everything on a PC but my work blocks me from going to game websites therefore I have to use my iPhone or wait till I go home :-(

i just updated my cell to an android razr and thats all i see is the increases just like u said i wonder if u have to use there app for OS to see them?

now onto the ratings.... weeden and gordon gets increases 1 and 2 points but T-Rich had 20 carries 72 yards 1 TD and dosent get none? but week before he had 25 carries 85 yards 1 TD and gets a increase? i dont get how they do there increases ....
Old 12-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facts
Anthony Davis +4
well, he has been underrated for a while now....so its more like a -1 decrease from his rightful 86 rating that was never properly addressed.

They have underrated Dashon Goldson and other players for a while now... even though he was a starting ProBowler at the end of last season...and is having another great year, he is still like the 9th best rated FS. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Last edited by Afrikan; 12-06-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

so Colin Cap. single handedly loss the game for the niners with a safety and tosses a pitch 3 feet over ginns head and he gets a +1 for that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »