Home

Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson

This is a discussion on Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
Rookie

GhostWriter99's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson

Regular Version had Tiger, and Arnold Palmer on the cover.

The Historic Edition has Bobby Jones, and Bubba Watson on the cover.

They have also said that there will be a European cover which I could only assume it will be a current European player, and a European Legend. My guess would be that Rory McIlroy will share the cover with Seve Ballesteros maybe.

The Historic Master Edition already has my money and Best Buy will get my money because of the Pre-Order Jack Nicklaus that you get with the purchase. Everything else will just be icing on the cake.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger 14: The Masters Historic Edition Cover Features Bobby Jones & Bubba Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg44
I always hate you this time of year! Always got the scoop, but can't share. I am already fired up for this game and you are telling me it gets better. Jeez, this should be good.
Trust me, it is no fun having the info and not being able to share it yet.....
Old 12-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Man that's tough I don't which know Cover I would rather have obviously I want the masters edition but Tiger and Arnold on the cover is hard to pass up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Trust me, it is no fun having the info and not being able to share it yet.....
Divot, do you think a sim guy like me will be happy with the changes? A yes or no will suffice.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #13
Rookie

BLB34's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
I guess but every golfer in the game has the same generic swing so it doesn't give you much of a feel to be playing as him.
Let's wait and see on this. I recall when they last had Palmer in the game he definitely had his distinct swing. I think Nicklaus and the other legends did as well. Also, I recall seeing a tidbit somewhere that made me believe they may be including customizable swings this year, at least to some degree. Might be pure speculation but I'm hopeful...
Old 12-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Divot, do you think a sim guy like me will be happy with the changes? A yes or no will suffice.
I hate being put on the spot as all I have is my opinion based upon 4 full days with the game. On top of that, what we played was not final code, but it was remarkably stable. I will say this though.....after playing 14 for 4 days, I can't even play 13 anymore and that version was the one I have played the most of all the console versions. I "think" you will like the changes as they have really worked the gameplay components, especially on the sim side of things. 14 was by far the most challenging Tiger I have played and I was told they were going to tweak the challenge even more based upon our feedback.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
I hate being put on the spot as all I have is my opinion based upon 4 full days with the game. On top of that, what we played was not final code, but it was remarkably stable. I will say this though.....after playing 14 for 4 days, I can't even play 13 anymore and that version was the one I have played the most of all the console versions. I "think" you will like the changes as they have really worked the gameplay components, especially on the sim side of things. 14 was by far the most challenging Tiger I have played and I was told they were going to tweak the challenge even more based upon our feedback.
Hear this every damn year about every EA Sports game....this is the year...sim gets it due. I hope you are the real deal but I'm not buying it sight unseen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Hear this every damn year about every EA Sports game....this is the year...sim gets it due. I hope you are the real deal but I'm not buying it sight unseen.
You did not hear it from me last year as I could not attend the TW 13 Community Day. I did this year. When you hear and see what's in store, you might just change your mind. I respect the skepticism....

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »