Home

NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

EA SPORTS is inviting college football enthusiasts to showcase their passion in a brand-new NCAA Football cover vote. Between now and December 31st, fans of all 126 FBS schools will have the opportunity to demonstrate why their team deserves the coveted cover. Polls are now open on the official EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page, as the field of 126 is narrowed to 32.Fanhood extends beyond voting, and true fans are encouraged to come up with creative ways to represent their team. Impassioned tweets using the hashtag #NCAACoverVote, Instagram photos of campus landmarks, YouTube videos of university traditions and more will all count toward a school’s chances to advance to the next round. In short, fans are encouraged to go all in and represent the team they root for every Saturday.
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Rookie

xcanadaman9x's Arena

OVR: 2
New schools included looks like Old Dominion, Georgia State, and South Alabama
Old 12-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcanadaman9x
New schools included looks like Old Dominion, Georgia State, and South Alabama
Like I said in another thread, I'm a little surprised they are adding ODU. Seeing as they only play 4 FBS teams next year (all on the road). But I'm happy that they will be in the game!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19
Here we go!!!

It's going to be an SEC team or the National Champ, which means 116+ plus schools have already been excluded no matter how many vote.

Also I don't get this because folks have been able to make "Their Own" covers for going on what 4+ yrs now!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Inclu

Wow, kicking off the '14 campaign pretty early. I hope EA knows it's going to take a heck of a lot to impress me this year. Let's see whatcha got!

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
It's already time?
Old 12-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 21

Wow, Old Dominion is in the 400 range. As I write this, that's pretty high up. Far better than a lot of AQ schools (good ones like Oklahoma even) and defnitely better than any of the other C-USA schools I saw.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15
Kind of funny that they have the locations of Oregon & Oregon State mixed up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »