Home

NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #9
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Inclu

They also have Navy in Colorado Springs instead of Air Force in the first view of the state of Colorado.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
well BenGerman'!!!!!!!! from what i can tell from the past 100 years of EA making NCAA n Madden they really don't care if they Impress YOU, or any Gamer...been tons n tons of threads stating if they don't Add, Upgrade, Fix, ECT...the game I'm not buying n what going to happen next Year?????????? Everyone going to buy the Games...So best thing is to learn to like it or not..Plan n Simple...
P.S...Not being mean, Just stating a FACT..
Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Inclu

Was that a Wilson football in the video?? I may be off but hasnt it always been a Nike ball?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #12
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Wow, kicking off the '14 campaign pretty early. I hope EA knows it's going to take a heck of a lot to impress me this year. Let's see whatcha got!
It's going to take a drastic improvement. I sold back NCAA 13 and haven't missed it for one second. When there are other sports games that play so realistic and this game with so many bugs and flaws, there's no point wasting time with inferior games. EA needs to step it up and make a great college football game.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 28
Man, I hope they fix the visuals. NCAA 11 was gorgeous but the last two games looked so pixelated. Hate to point out a small factor but with all the cool uniforms added, they don't look as good as NCAA 11.

Put in Madden 13's engine, I will be good to go...
Old 12-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 28
The pick is easy...Manti Teo...Or, grace the cover with both Bama and ND with an action pick from the BCS title game...
Old 12-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #15
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
well BenGerman'!!!!!!!! from what i can tell from the past 100 years of EA making NCAA n Madden they really don't care if they Impress YOU, or any Gamer...been tons n tons of threads stating if they don't Add, Upgrade, Fix, ECT...the game I'm not buying n what going to happen next Year?????????? Everyone going to buy the Games...So best thing is to learn to like it or not..Plan n Simple...
P.S...Not being mean, Just stating a FACT..
I think you have the wrong guy. I see what I like about a game, read the reviews, and then make my decision. I'm not loyal to EA, or either of their football series. It may be a fact for some people, but not myself.

I have the ability to make logical choices when it comes to spending my money, and I know others here at OS do as well, so there is no need to insult our intelligence by suggesting that we will be buying the game despite what comes out of our mouths. That's not the way it is for me.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #16
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
It's going to take a drastic improvement. I sold back NCAA 13 and haven't missed it for one second. When there are other sports games that play so realistic and this game with so many bugs and flaws, there's no point wasting time with inferior games. EA needs to step it up and make a great college football game.
That's exactly how I feel. For some reason, however, I feel oddly confident that '14 is going to be solid. It will be the second year for the physics engine, it will be the second year with updated audio, and Coaching Carousel is due for an update as well.

I just think '14 is going to pull an '06 and be the best NCAA game on this generation of consoles.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »