Home

NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #17
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Inclu

Funny thing is, Texas A&M is getting a lot of votes, probably people hoping to get Manziel on there even though he cant be.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Old 12-14-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote Invites Fans to Represent Their School, Trailer Inclu

Hype train started already in December ?

Anyway, want to know what I saw in that video ? PHYSICS ! Look how that guy leg bends over from momentum when he dives for the ball into the end zone. So IF and I am saying a big IF they got it working correctly this early in the year, there is hope they have more time to focus on GAME PLAY AI. I repeat GAME PLAY AI. The AI the past few years have really killed my overall enjoyment of this series.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:30 AM   #19
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
Well this seems fair. I don't understand how teams like Oregon State can compete with Michigan and Ohio State and all the SEC schools. Not mention Notre Dame after this year. We have no chance in hell. It needs to be quality based of some sorts. Not just pure population because they could have done that on their own.

And if they pull a Madden 12, we get a player on a team that was average and it ruins the exposure for the game.... At least they aren't centering the cover around a feature this year. I thought they needed to go back to that way, but after seeing what happens when it has a feature that nobody wants, it's disappointing.

Love the hype train is starting early though.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #20
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Was that a Wilson football in the video?? I may be off but hasnt it always been a Nike ball?
Nah thats nike still, this is gameplay of 13' So i doubt it would be a wilson.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:10 AM   #21
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
Funny thing is, Texas A&M is getting a lot of votes, probably people hoping to get Manziel on there even though he cant be.
I'm a member of TexAgs, and believe me, we know Johnny can't be on the cover. But we've got some awesome players who can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #22
Rookie

darren1024's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien
Nah thats nike still, this is gameplay of 13' So i doubt it would be a wilson.
according to the video, thats clearly a "Wilson" licensed football
Old 12-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #23
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
I'm a member of TexAgs, and believe me, we know Johnny can't be on the cover. But we've got some awesome players who can.
Oh god not texas lol
Old 12-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Hype train started already in December ?

Anyway, want to know what I saw in that video ? PHYSICS ! Look how that guy leg bends over from momentum when he dives for the ball into the end zone. So IF and I am saying a big IF they got it working correctly this early in the year, there is hope they have more time to focus on GAME PLAY AI. I repeat GAME PLAY AI. The AI the past few years have really killed my overall enjoyment of this series.
Yea, thats what I was looking at. So physics 2.0 has tentatively made it into NCAA 14. That is good. I dont know, but I have the feeling that we're going to get some great football gaming this year. Combine that with Xans editor and all should be well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »