Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #25
Rookie

theSmilingAssassin27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
how can i change 2k james white and darius lamar odom into a roster im using ?
Load the 2k roster, create a team with White and Odom, and the rest mj's or whoever, then upload the created team to 2kshare. Load the roster you want to use, download your created team, and trade White from the 2kshare team with your old White, Odom etc... If it says you can't move guys from a created team, just start a new season and quit out, you should be good to go. If you delete the created team, your old White and odom will be in the FA pool, so you can move them to a classic team or drop their ratings or whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #26
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyStroke3
Both Stephen Curry and David Lee desperately need rating increases for the Warriors. Klay Thompson could go up a few points as well
Klay Thompson who just got over 40% from the field?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #27
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

OVR: 3

Richard Jefferson and Anthony Davis are back playing
Old 12-18-2012, 10:25 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSmilingAssassin27
Load the 2k roster, create a team with White and Odom, and the rest mj's or whoever, then upload the created team to 2kshare. Load the roster you want to use, download your created team, and trade White from the 2kshare team with your old White, Odom etc... If it says you can't move guys from a created team, just start a new season and quit out, you should be good to go. If you delete the created team, your old White and odom will be in the FA pool, so you can move them to a classic team or drop their ratings or whatever.

Can this be done with an existing season.

I started my season when the NBA did. And now there are new players added to the roster. Is there a wrap around? Im nojt going to start a new season.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #29
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by InthePaint
Can this be done with an existing season.

I started my season when the NBA did. And now there are new players added to the roster. Is there a wrap around? Im nojt going to start a new season.
There's nothing you can do.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #30
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Eddie House has said he is not retired and he is waiting for calls and is hopeful he will sign somewhere b/c of Rasheed Wallace and Jerry Stackhouse being signed. Although if they have him next year on the FA pool they are lazy.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Eddie House has said he is not retired and he is waiting for calls and is hopeful he will sign somewhere b/c of Rasheed Wallace and Jerry Stackhouse being signed. Although if they have him next year on the FA pool they are lazy.

I recently read a similiar story with Mike Bibby.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #32
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Yea I don't think Mike Bibby was on his list though and I wouldn't have removed Johnny Flynn since he has an NBA out clause.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »