Home

NCAA Football 13 Under Armour Uniform Pack #3 Available Now (360), Jan. 15th For PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Under Armour Uniform Pack #3 Available Now (360), Jan. 15th For PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #17
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34
On the other side of that, they are using development time and resources for uniforms worn only once this season while teams have entirely new uniforms that they've been wearing for the whole year (GT, Maryland, BGSU, etc.) Why should we pay for one-off uniforms when EA can't get the defaults right?
Then don't buy them. EA is doing this because we as a community asked for it.

I doubt it takes that much development time to make these unis.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 12-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #18
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Under Armour Uniform Pack #3 Available Now (360), Jan. 15th For

I don't mind the "premium" uniforms, but I was under the impression when they announced this feature that they would also update the default uniforms which hasn't really happened outside of the very first update.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #19
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
I don't mind the "premium" uniforms, but I was under the impression when they announced this feature that they would also update the default uniforms which hasn't really happened outside of the very first update.
I agree they should fix the default unis. SMUs default unis are wrong. They are the old Adidas just without the Adidas symbol. They don't have the current Nike ones.

Do you really care where I sent this from?

Old 12-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0
who cares EA. Fix your gameplay and put in Madden 13 physics system. Because i have played more madden 13 than NCAA 13 because 1 in madden it's fun like NCAA was and used to be. Also in Madden 13 it's more smoother and easier to user control like NCAa used to be. And it's just better with the passing game and the running game like NCAA used to be. So that being Said NCAA 13 is now only used for when i want to use classic teams and play team builder games and for when i want to play RGT and get 100 yards because you can't run for a 100 with a RB in a normal game unless you got a classic team because of the weak ratings and game play and no blocking issues.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #21
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 13 Under Armour Uniform Pack #3 Available Now (360), Jan. 15th For

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
Let's just say that the issue with the updates isn't with EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #22
Rookie

hmmm...jan 16th and no Under Armour Pack #3...was there even one cuz the all black and all white UM pride unis came in second.....any other PS3 users not seeing the Under Armour pack #3 in the uniform store?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #23
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancass38
hmmm...jan 16th and no Under Armour Pack #3...was there even one cuz the all black and all white UM pride unis came in second.....any other PS3 users not seeing the Under Armour pack #3 in the uniform store?
I posted something about this last night and was wondering the same thing.....been waiting on those awesome Black Northwestern Jerseys and Black Helmets.....

So Sony makes us wait a month longer than the XBOX360 had to wait and its still not on time?

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)
Old 01-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #24
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

It did release.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...re-update-274/

Available In-Game Only (Not on PlayStation Store)

NCAA Football 2013

• Under Armor Uniform Pack 3 — ($1.99, $1.79 for EASST users)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »