Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-3-13) - No Rating Adjustments, Injured Players Activated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-3-13) - No Rating Adjustments, Injured Players Activated within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-3-13) - No Rating Adjustments, Injured Players Activated

If you can't view the embedded video, click here and make sure you subscribe.

It looks like injuries were the sole focus of the latest NBA 2K13 roster update. Richard Hamilton, Eric Gordon, Amare Stoudemire, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki and Lance Stephenson were the obvious players that make their return, along with a handful of other players.

Devin Harris, Anthony Morrow, Mo Williams, Tyreke Evans, Marcus Thornton, Raymond Felton have all landed on the injured list, with a few other lower rated players.

There were no ratings adjustments, as far as I can tell and the Nets still have coach Avery Johnson.

UPDATE: Lance Stephenson (+5 to 64 OVR) had a rating adjustment. 3pt rating = 75 (+47). (via @Real2KInsider)

For more details on the January 3rd NBA 2K13 roster update, visit The Real 2K Insider blog, from Rashidi.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-3-13) - No Rating Adjustments, Injured Players Activate

oh man, OS is going to flip...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
MVP

aa2ba's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-3-13) - No Rating Adjustments, Injured Players Activate

Avery's still the coach huh
Old 01-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

2K has been historically bad with their updates this year. Considering how much the gameplay/ratings/tendencies need to be tweaked before the game is even playable, I am starting to lose faith in the series. I hope they are serious about winning back jaded fans with subsequent updates and next year's release.

This game is fantastic with the HyperBaller/DCAllAmerican NBA 2k13 Comprehensive Roster Update though. I highly recommend it for anyone who was dissatisfied with the game and rosters out of the box.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

2k has had a history of bad roster updates. But this is by far the worst I've seen from them since 2k8. That year I think we got 4 updates for the whole year. After that I think the Insider was created. We had a nice steady flow of roster updates (At least once a month during the season). But this year is by far the worst I've seen since the 2k Insider was brought in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

But why they decide to put the inj again in the game ????
They took inj out last year and I was so happy...

Last edited by Painkiller1974; 01-03-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
JZ2
Banned

JZ2's Arena

OVR: 0

Congrats 2k. Took you weeks to do what all us can do in 5 minutes to the rosters.

Eveyrone at 2K I would stash your money because if you ever leave your job at 2k sports I doubt you would even be qualified or could handle a job at Walmart.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #8
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

Problems:

Avery Johnson STILL the Coach for Nets
James Anderson NOT on Rockets
Shaun Livingston NOT on Cavs
Claver & Freeland inaccurately on IR for Blazers
Austin Daye inaccurately on IR for Pistons

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »