Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-5-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-5-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
^^^totally agree!!! I've been saying for years now that both madden and 2k series should just rid the games of overall ratings since they mean absolutely nothing at all. That would lessen these crazy forum comments that constantly complain why player A is not rated as high as player B. it's getting reduculous. I'd light it up with harden for 50 PTs a game in 12 min quarters head to head before any update was applied. So these ratings didnt really do much. He was already a beast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #26
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update (1-5-13)

I have to agree with you there George Hill is so slow in this game. If anyone used the Pacers last year in 2K12 and then in 2K13 they slowed him up. It is very noticable
Old 01-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I have to agree with you there George Hill is so slow in this game. If anyone used the Pacers last year in 2K12 and then in 2K13 they slowed him up. It is very noticable
As a Pacer fan he actually isnt a blazing fast guy. Hes a combo guard whos been forced to play PG.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
They need to give LeBron more signature skills. He could basically have every skill except the closer,anti-freeze and the jumpshooting ones
Old 01-06-2013, 01:54 AM   #29
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Actually LeBron has the stats to prove he deserves the closer role but everyone knows he is the frozen one when there is 60 seconds or less. He has hit 2 game winners in his career. If you read the closer sig. skill it isn't just the final shot, thats why they should make a new one or just closer doesn't matter for final shots just their clutch rating.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #30
Rookie

SO glad larry sanders finally got an update
Old 01-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #31
Rookie

Great updates. I am loving this game since last Thursday, all of the new rosters are so much fun. Also brings a lot of commentary into the game that you weren't hearing before. Definitely need to take Avery Johnson out of the game though. Still, it's really something else how people complain. It doesn't seem so long to me that I was totally accustomed to dominating the league with SG #99 on the Chicago Bulls, and you couldn't even change the rosters ourselves, and we were perfectly fine with it. Or maybe even go back a little further when everybody was an identical black man, and then you knew you were controlling Larry Bird because he had yellow hair? Remember the early Madden's when NONE of the players were black? And most people didn't even notice! We've turned into a picky society....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #32
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpandya97
Anyone else agree with me that Eric Bledsoe is overrated at 81? He's a great potential player but I think a fair rating would be 72-75 with high potential and athleticism and defense.
What!? Bledsoe is 81 nOw wow. They should've left him where he was

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »