Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Divisional Playoff, Available Tomorrow Morning

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Divisional Playoff, Available Tomorrow Morning within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Divisional Playoff, Available Tomorrow Morning

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for the divisional playoffs will be available tomorrow morning for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Some notable updates:
  • Arian Foster +1 (98)
  • Marshawn Lynch +1 (97)
  • Duane Brown +1 (97)
  • DeMarcus Ware -1 (96)
  • Jason Witten +1 (96)
  • Jared Allen -1 (95)
  • Jason Pierre-Paul -2 (94)
  • Calais Campbell +1 (95)
  • Haloti Ngata +1 (95)
  • Ben Roethlisberger -2 (93)
  • Aldon Smith -1 (94)

Quote:
There are well over 350+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update - which focused primarily on the four recently eliminated playoff teams, and removing players from the Injured Reserve and updating the team depth charts to reflect end-of-season. We will still have rating adjustments coming for these teams in future updates.

The biggest movers after topnotch performances during Wild Card Weekend are Seattle OL Russell Okung with a 3 point boost this week (now 91 overall), Minnesota DB Harrison Smith goes up 2 points to a 81 overall, Seattle DB Earl Thomas going +2 to 94 overall, Washington OL Will Montgomery gets a nice increase up to 86 overall (+2), Baltimore LB Paul Kruger gets a 3 point boost to 83 overall, and Green Bay DL Mike Neal going up 2 points as well to a 75 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Green Bay OL Evan Dietrich-Smith (from 73 to 71 overall), Washington LB Rob Jackson (from 76 to 74 overall), Minnesota OL Charlie Johnson (from 82 to 80 overall), and Cincinnati OL Kyle Cook (from 80 to 78 overall).

The Madden NFL 13 CCM roster update will most likely arrive at the end of the season.

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for the divisional playoff roster update.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii U
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Divisional Playoff, Available Tomorrow Morn

Beyond horrible ratings, bengals defensive end michael johnson had 11 sacks this year and his rating is a 79? BULLCRAP
Old 01-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
Banned

that's one of my big problem with 13 this year, You can edit players but you can't use them in CCM at all...Not even CCM offline, i understand why you can't online,..only play now offline...but they really a lot this year but not going there,..Will say this....the new Game Engine is what SAVED madden this year, if it wasn't for that Madden 13 could/would have been the Worse one in a Longtime........
Old 01-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
Banned

EDIT: Ratings must be done systematically because players from non-playoff teams are still being increased/decreased even though their season is over.

Last edited by Edi286; 01-10-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Divisional Playoff, Available Tomorrow Morn

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
that's one of my big problem with 13 this year, You can edit players but you can't use them in CCM at all...Not even CCM offline, i understand why you can't online,..only play now offline...but they really a lot this year but not going there,..Will say this....the new Game Engine is what SAVED madden this year, if it wasn't for that Madden 13 could/would have been the Worse one in a Longtime........
Take a look at my thread. Ratings are more balanced. Once complete, you will be able to use the roster for CCM. Just select imported roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-ratings.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
You absolutely can edit them and use them in offline franchise...I do it for all my franchises, especially creating myself as a player (something I do in every Madden so thank god they patched it in this year.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi286
EDIT: Ratings must be done systematically because players from non-playoff teams are still being increased/decreased even though their season is over.

maybe he was trying make up for week we didnt get one but its funny he lowered colt mccoy a point and he only played in like a quarter this whole yr a point and last week he was out injuried didnt know because u are injuried u get a decrease lol. but this is donny moore were talking about he does whatever he wants no matter how good a player or team is playing.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

So Chris Long has three (3) sacks and get a decrease!!.....FU!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »