Home

NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote is Down to the Sweet 16

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote is Down to the Sweet 16 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote is Down to the Sweet 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
The winners don't seem to match up with how the voting was going.
This. I know you are a UL fan but UK was doing well in both rounds...I'm shocked just now to see we are not in the Final 16. Definitely some rigged BS.

Bama is going to win anyways but it would have been cool to make the Final 8 at least.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #18
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

Let's see how quick ND falls now ...
Old 01-17-2013, 03:06 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift kincade
http://www.operationsports.com/swift%20kincade/blog/22736-ea-killed-ncaa/
nice rant. this is the part that stood out to me:
Quote:
Why can't they make the field bigger? I would like to run a stretch play and have the opportunity to cut back but the field is so small you never have a chance to cut back against the grain. When you through the bubble screen you are basically walking a tight rope. You have a small window to make a defender miss with the chance of getting up field to run. But most likely if you don't get tackle right away you will just automatically run out of bounds because of the dumb animation. Field size makes you field like you are playing in an post office (if it fits it ships) box
simply put, this is why i am still playing last-gen NCAA games. the field feels like an ocean and i love that. current-gen NCAA games is like phone booth football on ice skates! EA NCAA football video games have devolved ever since NCAA 08 came out for original xbox. (even before that with the amount of bugs in 08) but that game still was fun to play and had that big field feel even with all the bugs. from that point on the PS2 games fizzled out and we made this jump (if you can call it that) to next-gen, which was supposed to be a whole new level of sports gaming. yet i remember when i played NCAA 07 on 360 for the first time. i was expecting something so great, yet i got something clunky and with less features and polish then the ps2 version.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:53 AM   #20
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4

If Notre Dame wins this cover vote, can we put Teo's "girlfriend" on the cover? I hear she is drop dead gorgeous. Oh wait.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #21
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkukicksbutt
If Notre Dame wins this cover vote, can we put Teo's "girlfriend" on the cover? I hear she is drop dead gorgeous. Oh wait.
I wish I could like this twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »