Home

MLB 13 The Show Video Interview with Ramone Russell (GamerHubVideo)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video Interview with Ramone Russell (GamerHubVideo) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video Interview with Ramone Russell (GamerHubVideo)

I definitely appreciate the fact that they've added the features for the cyber face to be created to show the new team cap and jersey if a trade occurs. However, I'm still iffy on the intertwining of original pictures and cyber faces. It's hard for me to say I'd prefer all cyber faces but I think having them mixed can sometimes make it seem awkward and not real..... imo
Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #18
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Good info in the video...wish I could have told Russell the same thing I tell my kids when they get in front of the tv when I'm watching something...."Mooooove...u r not made of glass"

Good to see more videos coming out and more info.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
They should make the random minor leaguers look realistic.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
I definitely appreciate the fact that they've added the features for the cyber face to be created to show the new team cap and jersey if a trade occurs. However, I'm still iffy on the intertwining of original pictures and cyber faces. It's hard for me to say I'd prefer all cyber faces but I think having them mixed can sometimes make it seem awkward and not real..... imo
Yea it's kind of bittersweet for me, but honestly, if I had to calculate how much time I spend looking at their pictures throughout the year.... my answer would be 0. Know what I mean? Haha, I welcome that feature.

I think it was always more awkward having to view your team roster and see players with different color hats and jerseys and what not. Even with cyber faces, which have always looked pretty damn good to me, I think this addition will be welcomed greatly
Old 01-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #21
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

Yah you make a good point... I'm all in!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
Yea it's kind of bittersweet for me, but honestly, if I had to calculate how much time I spend looking at their pictures throughout the year.... my answer would be 0. Know what I mean? Haha, I welcome that feature.

I think it was always more awkward having to view your team roster and see players with different color hats and jerseys and what not. Even with cyber faces, which have always looked pretty damn good to me, I think this addition will be welcomed greatly
Exactly... I am pretty sure there were quite a few players who had cyberfaces all last year, and I couldn't name a single one, because I don't even pay attention to that. The wrong hat is what always stands out instantly. Definitely the right decision, and a great addition.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:40 PM   #23
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

I guess it's just one of those things that when you're sitting here waiting for the game to come out, you think about it more than when you actually have the game, with OSFM rosters, playing your franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »