Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-30-13) Reserves Added to All-Star Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-30-13) Reserves Added to All-Star Teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Also some players are not the correct height, I checked out Pacers forward Paul George, and it said he's 6'10 but in reality he's only 6'8, is there some possible favoritism towards certain players in this game?
Old 01-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
MVP

Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-30-13) Reserves Added to All-Star Teams

Paul George is 6"10
Old 01-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #11
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-30-13) Reserves Added to All-Star Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGODKING
How are the Knicks rated #1 overall just because Felton is back in the lineup, what system is used when rating these teams?
they go by teams with the highest overall rankings. with felton back they have 4 players in the 80 overall rank(jr,kidd,shumpert, amare) then melo a 90. and felton a 79. they have the highest overall team by overall ratings therefore they are number one in the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #12
Rookie

Xuriath's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
they go by teams with the highest overall rankings. with felton back they have 4 players in the 80 overall rank(jr,kidd,shumpert, amare) then melo a 90. and felton a 79. they have the highest overall team by overall ratings therefore they are number one in the game
As soon as the Lakers start playing well, people get downgrades. Ok, but Earl Clark doesn't get an upgrade? Metta still doesn't get am upgrade? I'm not understanding the rational for Howard downgrade, what went down? The guy is still dominant, if anything the only thing that should have went down is his freethrows. He still dominates on defense, league leader in rebounding, great steals, alters any shot that comes his way, scores ANYTHING under the basket? But he gets a downgrade.

Earl Clark is Jordan Hill with a solid 3pt, I think his 3pt shot should at least be a 75. He is also a defense stalwart, and is a smart player. Jamison and Nash should have gotten downgrades.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Paul George is 6"10
Paul George is not taller than David West.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
As soon as the Lakers start playing well, people get downgrades. Ok, but Earl Clark doesn't get an upgrade? Metta still doesn't get am upgrade? I'm not understanding the rational for Howard downgrade, what went down? The guy is still dominant, if anything the only thing that should have went down is his freethrows. He still dominates on defense, league leader in rebounding, great steals, alters any shot that comes his way, scores ANYTHING under the basket? But he gets a downgrade.

Earl Clark is Jordan Hill with a solid 3pt, I think his 3pt shot should at least be a 75. He is also a defense stalwart, and is a smart player. Jamison and Nash should have gotten downgrades.
I cant really disagree with your arguments because i dont watch all of the lakers game since im a knicks fan. but also earl clarke was already raised once already right? they barley make updates more than once every week and a half. so hes pretty lucky for that. What i do know is recently 2k has been upgrading or downgrading people overall ratings but havent lowered many stats. for example, nash has been downgraded twice but his shooting stats are still the same. so it doesnt really matter. I looked at dwight he was downgraded but it wasnt his rebounding. i honestly dont know what it was because hr still has high dunk and inside stats.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by InthePaint
he actually did grow a few inches since he entered the league.. i think he is between 6-9 to 6-10 .. which is funny because he is still predominantly a SG ... even when he was 6-8 that was pretty tall for a SG

then again.. magic played point
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #16
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by InthePaint
Yes he is.

And wow, Jrue Holiday and Kyrie Irving are slowly becoming a top 10 rated players.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »