Home

Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners

EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL CORRECTLY PREDICTS THREE POINT
BALTIMORE VICTORY OVER SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Madden NFL has correctly predicted eight out of the last 10 Super Bowl Champions

With the Baltimore Ravens 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII, the official Madden NFL Super Bowl prediction correctly predicted the exact point difference in the game and has now correctly predicted the winner of eight of the last 10 Super Bowls. The Madden NFL Super Bowl prediction, which was run using Madden NFL 13, also correctly forecasted Joe Flacco as MVP of the game.

The Madden NFL XLVII Super Bowl prediction also was correct in predicting touchdowns for Anquan Boldin and Frank Gore and was nearly perfect in predicting Colin Kaepernick’s stat line, with the prediction forecasting 18 completions, 29 attempts, a TD and interception; with Kaepernick falling two completions and one attempt short of that exact total. In addition, the Madden NFL prediction also correctly forecasted an Ed Reed interception of Kaepernick as the only interception in the game.

Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay, the development team’s unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture. Because of these factors, over the past 25 years, Madden NFL has become known as the 33rd franchise.

On Friday, Electronic Arts officially announced Madden NFL 25, launching on August 27. This year's game will feature the Madden NFL 25 name when it launches in August, plus a new fan Cover Vote in partnership with ESPN that will pit the NFL's greatest legends against today's biggest stars. For more information on the announcement and the Madden NFL 25 cover vote, please click here.

To learn more about the Madden NFL franchise or Madden NFL 25, visit http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl. Fans are also invited to become a Madden Insider for exclusive information on Facebook including the latest news, original content and more for Madden NFL 25.
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15
What sliders are they using to make these predictions? I'm dying to know.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay
That's the law of large numbers, perform the same experiment a large number of times and you're gonna get the results you would like sooner or later. Nothing to do with madden's gameplay, let alone authentic.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
It's amazing how accurate these Madden Simulations are. They even got it right, that there was no defensive holding or pass interference which robbed the 49ers the game. Seems like the NFL is stopping to make these calls until Madden is able to call them.
Seems like good relationship.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
While I did LOL at this: "Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay". I must say that this year playoffs was very Madden like. There have been several moments that would irritate me in a video game, even if it went in my favor. Denver's prevent defense (or lack there of). A road team coming back from a 17 point deficit against the top seed if the NFC championship. A team blowing out the opponent 28-6 in the SB, then suddenly going cold allowing for a last minute game deciding goal line stance. Not to mention that whole Seattle/Atlanta fiasco.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

It wouldn't have been a correct point total except for a fluke safety. So that argument that "madden is realistic because of the point different" is hilarious this year especially. And did Madden correctly sim the missed PI call in the end zone? I guess so since it's so impossible to get PI called in the first place.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
That realistic comment made me immediately do a double take. Lol this had to be written by someone who deals directly with Madden or EA. Stevie Wonder could see through that madness.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Great job at parsing words and not understanding a marketing stance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »