Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-12-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-12-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (2-12-13)

I'm telling ya, if NBA Live could come out with a game with decent gameplay but superior support and online play than 2k...they could make a profit.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #18
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

The worst thing about the whole situation is that they don't even say why they have so much problems or why they been so slow on updates this year. This is the worst it's been since the The 2k Insider been in the game smh
Old 02-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #19
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
I'm telling ya, if NBA Live could come out with a game with decent gameplay but superior support and online play than 2k...they could make a profit.
No they wouldn't. NBA Live is and will always be terrible when it comes to gameplay. Their sound department on the other hand was awesome. NBA Live is dead just like 2K football has been for years. Move on.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #20
MVP

The person in charge of online updates is probably in front of a green screen right now with ping-pong balls taped to his junk doing cheerleader moves for 2k14 instead of going over player stats.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
No they wouldn't. NBA Live is and will always be terrible when it comes to gameplay. Their sound department on the other hand was awesome. NBA Live is dead just like 2K football has been for years. Move on.
It could be any company, my point is that there is a demand for things which 2k isn't delivering especially the online experience which someone could capitalize on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #22
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm sitting here trying to put a little logic behind this latest release. Is there a reason Linsey Hunter can't be put into the game as a coach? I kind of feel 2k should just lie to us about the reason they can't change simple little things. And I'm not talking about sneakers and headbands here. I'm talking about Rosters here *Allen Iverson voice* Roster moves are really important when fans play with their favorite team.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #23
Pro

slowdifference's Arena

OVR: 2

DWill only missed last nights game and he'll miss the next game, so I don't understand 2k taking him out. Tim Duncan and Ginobli haven't played in 2 weeks and they're still in the game. Why hasn't Lopez been updated? Damiaon James is no longer with the Nets. At least my team isn't the only one being jerked.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #24
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstarr219
No Tristan Thompson update? Gallinari? Amir Johnson? Smh 2k is horrible
Nice to see TT getting respect outside of Cleveland. He really has stepped up his game.

With that said I definitely expect him to stay at 68 overall with a 59 offensive rebound throughout the rest of the season, even if he continues his 15 and 12 averages since January.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »