Home

The New DualShock 4 and Sports Gaming

This is a discussion on The New DualShock 4 and Sports Gaming within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 30
I'm good with this. I'm glad they didn't stray too far from the classic look of the PS controller. Remember that boomerang deally that they had on display when they initially introduced the PS3???? LMAO! Glad that never came to fruition.

Sticking to what many of us have known and loved and upgraded it with the latest and greatest tech is a great thing. Good deal.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 AM   #10
Rookie

ice2modern's Arena

OVR: 3
the look really does grow on you - tho cause it aint anything majorly groundbreaking, it doesn't jump out @ u...but if you've got a basic design which works - that everybody's tried to emulate over the years , then why change it ...i like it , awesome stuff sony
Old 02-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #11
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
I'm guessing NCAA Football 14, Madden 14 and NBA 2k14 will not be made for the PS4, at least not on initial release of these games -- hard to say whether they will also make them for PS4. Accordingly, MLB 14 The Show may be the one game that tempts me to consider upgrading to the PS4. By then, assuming a holiday release for the PS4, we'll have a better idea of the PS4, its capabilities and potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #12
COBHC

DethBaphomet's Arena

OVR: 4
I delayed a few days before reading about the new controller. I am intigued by some of the new things but not all will get used by me. The size and feel isn't a big deal as most will adjust to it. I like the the L2 and R2 button look coming off the back side of it. I am surprised they didn't add any buttons underneath for your ring finger. And curiosity has me wondering if that is a speaker or cooling area under the touch pad.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #13
MVP

skywalkah's Arena

OVR: 13
I'm glad they didn't make some drastic change to the Dualshock, instead attempting to refine and modernize the look and (seemingly) feel of the pad. Also relieved to see they're keeping the sticks in the same locations.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:20 AM   #14
Banned

Maelstrom's Arena

OVR: 7
"...thanks to Playstation's new partnership with UStream."

Um, UStream is only available in the United States, at least that is the messatge I get when I try to access it. So, what good does this feature do for people not living in the United States?
Old 02-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #15
Rookie

illaim's Arena

OVR: 0
The "Spectator Mode" possibilities with the PS4 REALLY intrigue me
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »