Home

MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #129
Rookie

Nexgenrulz's Arena

OVR: 2
Going to be another rough year with The Tribe!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #130
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Man Ramone sent my copy to the wrong address.. :-)
Old 02-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #131
Banned

OVR: 25
I'm a sox fan.... #3 overall? Ummm...ok.

That should change come the first roster update.

Could have the best bullpen in baseball if it pans out, but EVERYTHING else is a big bunch of ????.

Perfect time to rebuild my Sox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 4
Im a Red Sox fan and quite honestly we shouldn't even be in the top 15 let alone 3! Honestly...

Phillies too high, Colorado too high, Toronto too high and Boston too high

Nationals too low, Giants too low and Yankees too low (yea I said it, and Im a Sox fan)
Old 02-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #133
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
As a redsox fan I will tell you one thing... there is no way we should be that high I was hoping for around a 14-16 spot.
Exactly... Middle of the pack at best. We got lots of work to do. Which is awesome from a game perspective, not too much for reality. Could be a long season. But who knows?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #134
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks22
Oh I know all that I've gotten the show early many times. I just wonder where he lives.
I got lucky with 12. Got it 8 days before release. Too bad my connection moved to Oregon.... Oregon!!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #135
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
I dont know who he is, but I know when I worked at Game Crazy we got games up to 10 days early. It was VERY easy for us to play them pre-release.

Some mom & pop shops sell them early too. I guess they dont care about release dates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexgenrulz
Going to be another rough year with The Tribe!
I think the tribe are a sleeper team this year. Other than the Tigers that division is weak. Yes KC is improved but I wouldn't say they are definitely better than the Tribe. Minny and chicago are that good either. If cleveland can get some decent production from the rotation I think they could win a wild card spot. Getting to play KC, CWS and MIN 19 times each is huge got .700 vs them and thats 40 wins right there. It's do able for a team like cleveland this year.

Other than SF the two teams who got shafted were the Blue Jays and the rays... The rays at 16 is funny to me. I think they will win the AL East this year and toronto has made huge improvements they should be a top 10 team.

And to the guys who are complaining about us fans complaining about ratings... its something to talk about. I dont think I have seen too many homer posts. SF and TOR fans have a legit gripe... and you guys saying its the individual players you need to worry about.. what do you think team ratings are compiled of? The team's individual players!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #136
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dl2518
Not only Won but Swept.
Using a four game sample size to determine the next year's ratings is just silly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »