Home

MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #193
Rookie

Bbush's Arena

OVR: 2
I hate how they always overrate the red sox. They shouldn't be in the top 15
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #194
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Yankees #1 in team defense is laughable to me!!! C'mon...
Old 02-22-2013, 11:30 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

My 3 teams for baseball are jays Yankees and giants..

As for my feelings on ratings:

Yankees- right where they should be. They are skilled but age is catching up. They wouldn't have gotten as far as they did in playoffs if it wasn't for Raul Ibanez pull a bunch of rabbits out of a hat.

Giants- are just over the average mark when. It comes to talent. Their players just get hot at the right moments. Have you ever noticed they always make for a good feel good story, well that is because they are the underdogs majority of the time. They should be ranked 13th

Jays- the only thing that upsets me about their ranking is that Red Sox is ahead of them. Last year jays were being hyped as a top 10 team with chances of making playoffs. Then they ran into the worst injury situation almost of all time. This offseason they improved drastically on pitching and acquired Jose Reyes or Reyes w.e lol. They are now being predicted to not only make the playoffs but win the World Series . In my opinion they are not to high and not to low they are right on the money. If the jays prove them selves this season I guarentee they will be top 3 next year game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #196
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

as far as the giants being under rated, the Giants have an MVP at a position that most teams either have a offensive liability or defensive liability. If you have a few good pitchers and every position is reasonably filled, having that MVP as a catcher makes the team a lot better. But individually, not a lot there thats outstanding.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #197
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

The one thing The Show gets wrong every year. The overall rankings, team defense etc...

And to the person that used errors to prove how good the Mariners defense is....just no. Errors are not a good way to judge a defense at all unless you live in the 1960's. They may have a good defense, but errors are not the way you argue that point.

Just like the player rankings, way too much weight is given to certain ratings which end up boosting teams way to high like the Rockies

Last edited by slickkill77; 02-22-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #198
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
How are the Red Sox #3? WTF man? I have no reason to believe the Red Sox won't make a serious run at 90 losses again this year. They have no pitching!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:46 AM   #199
Rookie

ElectricAggie's Arena

OVR: 0
The Astros aren't last in every category! Hurray!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:55 AM   #200
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Yankees #1 in team defense is laughable to me!!! C'mon...
Actually its not

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »