Home

Purchase MLB 13 The Show at Best Buy and Get a Free Voucher to See 42

This is a discussion on Purchase MLB 13 The Show at Best Buy and Get a Free Voucher to See 42 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #17
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Purchase MLB 13 The Show at Best Buy and Get a Free Voucher to See 42

I get to meet 42?

http://www.operationsports.com/42/

I heard he is dreamy!

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 02-22-2013, 01:29 AM   #18
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

For those wondering these are often not actual movie ticket coupons. They are typically not worth over $10. I got one that was only worth $8 a while ago, tickets in CA are nearly all over $12 now for night time shows. So if the ticket costs $12 you have to pay the $2. The ones I've gotten in the past have been basically debit cards where the cashier at the theater enters in the numbers like a credit card and that counts as $10 payment.

Maybe they are different now, the last one I got was for MIB3 I think and it was worth $10 I think and worked as above. I think I also had two options, $10 off MIB3 or $5 worth of concessions.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #19
Rookie

sa012's Arena

OVR: 5

How does this work?? Do you have to preorder or do you just have to buy the game there?? It says the game will have a voucher inside the box. Does that mean they will two sets of games....one with voucher inside for people who preordered and one without voucher for people who did not preorder?
Old 02-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #20
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa012
How does this work?? Do you have to preorder or do you just have to buy the game there?? It says the game will have a voucher inside the box. Does that mean they will two sets of games....one with voucher inside for people who preordered and one without voucher for people who did not preorder?
Its very common to have different skus for different stores. Mortal Kombat did a similar thing where different stores got different preorder costumes in the box. Some publishers, like EA, do the "premium" thing where the first run of games are "premium" and have a little extra DLC or something.

If its like MK the first batch of games sent to the store will have codes in the box with a sticker on the shrink wrap. So you might be able to get a code if you don't preorder. I'm sure Best Buy is getting a lot of copies nationwide so most likely they will have some on the shelf day one.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #21
Rookie

this available if i buy the vita version?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »