Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Trades

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Trades within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Trades

Another small NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning which added Kenyon Martin to the New York Knicks roster. They also added the Golden State trade, who sent guard Charles Jenkins to Philadelphia and forward Jeremy Tyler to Atlanta.

As far as I can tell, nothing else was updated to the roster that was released yesterday.
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
Rookie

onac22's Arena

OVR: 5
These guys make a solid effort to keep the rosters as up to date as they can. Hope 2k makes the jump to NHL and NFL soon.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Tr

Excited to have Martin on my Knicks association I'll be starting now that the trade deadline has passed.

Not upset with 2K not having this in the last update - he wasn't able to officially sign until last night. I don't think that people understand that despite the Knicks announcing they agreed to a deal, doesn't make it official. The hold up was on Brewer passing the physical to allow NY to have the open spot.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #4
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Tr

No new jerseys for Golden State?
Old 02-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

You guys need to update Jordan Crawford jersey number to 27
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onac22
These guys make a solid effort to keep the rosters as up to date as they can. Hope 2k makes the jump to NHL and NFL soon.
lol i can't tell if ur being serious or not.

2k has really been disappointing when it comes to roster updates. I'm not a fan of EA sports games but they have done a tremendous job with their roster updates for Madden 13 and keep in mind, Madden rosters take waaaay more time to update than nba rosters do. So I don't understand why 2k doesn't put in the effort and time to get these rosters correct and up to date.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by onac22

I'm detecting sarcasm?
Old 02-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Still waiting for the GSW's new Jerseys

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »