Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Trades

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Trades within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
How long will it be before the houston rockets get attention. They deserve it mostly. Only 1 point guard
No Patrick Beverley
Greg Smith 56
Donatas Montiejunas 58
By far the most pressing needs.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #18
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyowman
How long will it be before the houston rockets get attention. They deserve it mostly. Only 1 point guard
No Patrick Beverley
Greg Smith 56
Donatas Montiejunas 58
By far the most pressing needs.
Don't worry man Ronnie is on the case! Patrick's been prioritized!

Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K13 ‏@Ronnie2K @patbev21 was told this morning that you were pulled from update. Sorry dude but I told Insider to prioritize you
I'm going to keep on posting this every update! lol
Old 02-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Adds Kenyon Martin to Knicks & Two Golden State Warrior Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
No new jerseys for Golden State?
Get out of here... please.

1. It's a one time thing

2. Why does 2K need to develop/create that jersey and add it to the game when it's only going to be used ONCE?

3. It's a marketing tactic by Adidas

4. It's ugly

5. We don't need it.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #20
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin

1. It's a one time thing

2. Why does 2K need to develop/create that jersey and add it to the game when it's only going to be used ONCE?

4. It's ugly

5. We don't need it.

First, the Warriors will be wearing them for two more home games and it is their new Alternative jerseys so it's not just an "Adidas" Gimmick. Second, since 2k added jerseys for the Winters (Christmas jerseys i think) that were only used once the whole season, why can't 2k add this jerseys.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 02-24-2013, 03:29 PM   #21
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Because the sleeves make it a completely different jersey model. They would have to render them from scratch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #22
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin

1. It's a one time thing

4. It's ugly

5. We don't need it.
Well they did play with them on so by that alone it SHOULD be in the game....ugly or not!

1. More options to pick from jerseys because you know MORE options to choose from the better.

2. Don't care if its ugly if they wore it then it should be in the game....see those sneakers and ugly color ways that 2k keeps releasing? YEAH THEY ARE IN THERE TO! So why not ugly jerseys...

3. Who is the WE don't need it crap when people here ask for god damn accuracy for jerseys every damn time!

AGAIN I say if they wore it then they should have it ingame...jeez I'm not even a fan of the Warriors but what I am a fan of is having an accurate game...I really don't see why this would become an issue....

Last edited by Goffs; 02-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8
Let me guess, adding another man in the rotation is impossible? It's only been there for 2 seasons after all. Adding missing players must be hard. It's not like people here are doing it easily after all!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs

AGAIN I say if they wore it then they should have it ingame...jeez I'm not even a fan of the Warriors but what I am a fan of is having an accurate game...I really don't see why this would become an issue....
There are players playing in the NBA who aren't even in the in the game. There are a lot of things missing. It's 2K. Courts are wrong, which seems so easy to fix. So I don't think they are going to make that jersey (from scratch) and put any effort in it.

2K probably never got a heads up on this jersey, so it's probably not a priority for them to add it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »