Home

MLB 13 The Show Includes All-New MLB Batting Practice Caps, Screenshots Included

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Includes All-New MLB Batting Practice Caps, Screenshots Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #9
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 13 The Show Includes All-New MLB Batting Practice Caps, Screenshots Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
I doubt it, I don't think they ever patched anything uniform related before.
Nothing has caused such a fuss before though?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: MLB 13 The Show Includes All-New MLB Batting Practice Caps, Screenshots Included

Love the Brewers one
Old 02-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 46

Love the retro logo's they use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #12
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
I doubt it, I don't think they ever patched anything uniform related before.

Well that's because of the damn Style Guide issue. According to the Braves..they had never decided on the screaming Indian hat. So if the braves updated the Style Guide they may have to patch the new cap in.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #13
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
I like the screaming Indian, and I'm a Native American. People just get so sensitive.
My grandfather was full blooded Native American making me 1/4. I remember my Dad asking him if he was offended by the Braves and Redskins logos/names. He said he didn't care so that was always good enough for me. A lot of time the people who are complaining aren't even Native American.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye
Love the Brewers one

Except for the fact that it doesn't match any of the jerseys...unless there is a new retro BP alt that they have kept secret.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0
Nice minor addition. Keeping true to the most realistic baseball game out there. Though I must say, anyone who would buy a spring training hat deserves to get made fun of!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #16
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
My grandfather was full blooded Native American making me 1/4. I remember my Dad asking him if he was offended by the Braves and Redskins logos/names. He said he didn't care so that was always good enough for me. A lot of time the people who are complaining aren't even Native American.
When I was in high school in the 90's when the whole political correctness thing was blowing up our government teacher had the chief of police in to talk to the class about something totally unrelated one day. Our chief of police at the time happened to be a full blooded Native American and at the end of class we got the chance to ask him questions about anything we wanted and someone asked him about the Redskins, Braves logos, etc. His response was that most Native Americans weren't bothered by it and in fact were honored to be so represented in American sports culture and that the small group of Native Americans and others who were complaining were mostly people doing it for attention and/or financial gain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »