Home

Voting For NCAA Football 14 Cover is Down to Denard Robinson vs. Ryan Swope

This is a discussion on Voting For NCAA Football 14 Cover is Down to Denard Robinson vs. Ryan Swope within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #9
Rookie

Lawdawg25's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Voting For NCAA Football 14 Cover is Down to Denard Robinson vs. Ryan Swope

The cover athletes kinda suck this year and I'm not just saying that cuz Swope is a choice and I'm a Longhorn fan. Denard isn't that great of an option either.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #10
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
You complain that these people don't watch college football and then you don't know who Ryan Swope is...
You can ask 100 college football fans which team Ryan Swope plays for and maybe a handful would tell you Texas A&M. The guy doesn't have any recognition around the country with fans.

The cover finalists are AWFUL but nobody is going to NOT buy the game because of who is on the cover.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

It would be cool to see Robinson win.

But i really dont care, im playing the game not the cover
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #12
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Yeah I'm in the who cares majority but EA is not fooling anybody. I think swope will win because if we can't have the heisman winner lets take the next best option. People will see the Texas A&M represented on the cover and buy it. The cover art does not decide for me if I'm buying the game. Hopefully as much time that they put into this cover winner they will put triple that time into the game.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
You can ask 100 college football fans which team Ryan Swope plays for and maybe a handful would tell you Texas A&M. The guy doesn't have any recognition around the country with fans.

The cover finalists are AWFUL but nobody is going to NOT buy the game because of who is on the cover.
And you can ask 100 college football fans who Denard Robinson is and all 100 of them will tell you that he's that guy who throws lob passes and whose Heisman campaigns ended after the first two games every year
Old 02-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #14
Rookie

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a Bama grad and fan, so Lacy was my pick. However, I don't think Lacy really deserved to be the cover guy. With that being said, I think the legitimacy of this "vote" is obviously up for question since Lacy pretty much dominated the previous 93 rounds of voting and then he got dominated in the semis. If EA wants a specific person on the cover, just put him on there. None of the finalists were all of that impressive or cover worthy anyway.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #15
Banned

Be quite an honor for Denard, to go along with his three September Heismans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4
After that 4.34 40 Swope did at the combine, I'd HOPE more than a handful of college football fans know who he his. Johnny Football put the Aggies on the map, watch any of his highlights and you're bound to hear Swope's name. But I'm a major SEC guy, so maybe I'm a bit partial to the SEC teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »