Home

Some MLB 2K13 Ratings Revealed, Along with a Few Shaky-Cam Videos and Impressions

This is a discussion on Some MLB 2K13 Ratings Revealed, Along with a Few Shaky-Cam Videos and Impressions within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Some MLB 2K13 Ratings Revealed, Along with a Few Shaky-Cam Videos and Impressions

I see they slowed down the catcher throwing the ball back to the pitcher, problem is it seems a little to slow now.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #10
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Some MLB 2K13 Ratings Revealed, Along with a Few Shaky-Cam Videos and Impressions

Haven't purchased 2k baseball in 3 years. I heard that 2k12 CPU failed to PH properly for pitchers late in the game. Being a NL player this would drive me nuts. If anyone gets the chance to verify that this issue has been taken care of, I would appreciate it. Thanks
Old 02-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #11
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Ya, that did drive me nuts too. I would just change sides when I would see that they wouldn't manage a pinch hit properly and make the best move for them. I'm not an achievement guy so I don't care about them being cancelled for switching teams. Was a pain though.

Hopefully fixed.

I want to know about cut off alignments. Those drive me bananas! Center fielder throws to first base on the cut off home....that is correct...................EXCEPT MY FIRST BASEMAN NEVER LINED UP HE IS STILL STANDING ON FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the throw goes from center to first to home...ugh

I want to be able to cut a ball off in flight with a button.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Haven't purchased 2k baseball in 3 years. I heard that 2k12 CPU failed to PH properly for pitchers late in the game. Being a NL player this would drive me nuts. If anyone gets the chance to verify that this issue has been taken care of, I would appreciate it. Thanks
Man, I forgot about this. I'd love to hear if it has been addressed as well. I literally stopped playing NL games because of it. And having to switch teams and adjust the CPU's lineup in mid-game is not something I'll willing to put up with.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
Ya, that did drive me nuts too. I would just change sides when I would see that they wouldn't manage a pinch hit properly and make the best move for them. I'm not an achievement guy so I don't care about them being cancelled for switching teams. Was a pain though.

Hopefully fixed.

I want to know about cut off alignments. Those drive me bananas! Center fielder throws to first base on the cut off home....that is correct...................EXCEPT MY FIRST BASEMAN NEVER LINED UP HE IS STILL STANDING ON FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the throw goes from center to first to home...ugh

I want to be able to cut a ball off in flight with a button.
The only game I know of where you can cut the ball off in flight is PYS.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ichiro Uniform Mariners in the jumbotron ???? :0
Old 02-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Ichiro in a Mariner's uniform is, in my opinion, no more annoying than it will be to see Bourn in an Atlanta hat, or Swisher in a Yankees cap when they're both on the Indians. I had to deal with Fielder wearing a Brewers hat in 2K12 -- not a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Any word on check swings? Also, how about infield fly rule? (and not the kind from last year's playoffs)

I know myself - I will trade in a few games and purchase this because I'm a sucker for sports games. But 2K, I fear, will leave me disappointed...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »