Home

MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #153
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Wow.....14+ pages about commentary? Really? Did I miss something where it was announced that commentary was up for a revamp this year? Because if not, then I don't get it.

Sure, it's pretty bad. But after all these years did you really expect it to change...or SCEA to dump $$$'s into it at this late stage? Besides, who doesn't just skip thru it after a few games anyhow?

I didn't see anything really that exciting from the video. I'm guessing it was CPUvCPU? I did notice some stuttering/hiccups in there which is unfortunate. I didn't really see anything new with hit variety (but 1 inning only).
Old 02-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #154
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
Player models are exactly the same. In fact, for fun I played MLB 10 the show last night and realized that the player models have barely changed in 3 years. I bet you couldnt tell which year I was playing if I posted a video. But that's neither here or there. The game is great but the commentary is weak. There is no need to defend it...its just plain and boring. Im still buying it though

First of all..I wasn't defending anything. Second of all, to suggest that the game is just a roster update is ridiculous and it disregards everything that has been put out by SCEA about the game.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #155
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Wow.....14+ pages about commentary? Really? Did I miss something where it was announced that commentary was up for a revamp this year? Because if not, then I don't get it.

Sure, it's pretty bad. But after all these years did you really expect it to change...or SCEA to dump $$$'s into it at this late stage? Besides, who doesn't just skip thru it after a few games anyhow?

I didn't see anything really that exciting from the video. I'm guessing it was CPUvCPU? I did notice some stuttering/hiccups in there which is unfortunate. I didn't really see anything new with hit variety (but 1 inning only).
EXACTLY (re bolded) ITS ONE ****ING INNING. you cant get a feel for the game watching ONE INNING... Its like saying the yankees have a **** offense after watching them going 123 in the first inning, and then turning the game off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #156
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sretep75
Wtf? ABSOLUTELY no emotion from Matt V when Harper in that homerun? Come on........
Sounded like this unfortunately. Have some life people!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #157
MVP

dran1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by woz411
EXACTLY (re bolded) ITS ONE ****ING INNING. you cant get a feel for the game watching ONE INNING... Its like saying the yankees have a **** offense after watching them going 123 in the first inning, and then turning the game off

Well after all that going on with the Yankees you can say that about their offense without watching an inning lol
Old 02-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #158
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Well after all that going on with the Yankees you can say that about their offense without watching an inning lol
Lol, I knew someone was going to take it there!

-- Sent from the Future...

YouTube

Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #159
MVP

dran1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Lol, I knew someone was going to take it there!

-- Sent from the Future...

It was too good to let slide
Old 02-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #160
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
It was too good to let slide
but you get my point

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »