Home

MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postseason) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #225
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Its the video upload. You can tell because the background shade is constantly changing & it freezes along with video... People should do research before calling out Devs to look into non existing problems. Haha
Wrong. This happened in last years game also and it was brought up in these forums. Trouble was that people experienced it but didn't have video to show it. Now we do. Google MlB 12 pitch stutter and you'll see.

This is a bigger problem than commentary. Imagine how angry you'll be playing an important game in your season when this happens and causes you to strike out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #226
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: MLB The Show 13 Gameplay Video - Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals (Postsea

I like the presentation and the crowd sounds more alive, which is good. I never had high hopes for 2K-like commentary with this game, so the commentary in the video didn't bother me. It is repetitive at this point but it's not like it is so terrible that I can't stand to listen to it.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #227
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I love this series and got insanely pumped after I watched the RTTS trailer. What are the chances of these guys making an NBA basketball game? If anyone can compete with 2K it'd be these guys, and we all know competition breeds the best games. Also wouldn't mind seeing them create an NCAA basketball game because I sorely miss the college basketball atmosphere...
Old 02-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #228
Banned

OVR: 2
Has SCEA ever seen tim hudson pitch?...pretty bad representation, especially the follow-through. i say, get the basics perfect before working on other aspects of the game..everything looks the same to me. bring on the ps4..oh yeah, and maybe other baseball competition from other developers...
Old 02-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #229
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmount78
I am dissapointed with the commentary. It is a huge let down for me. Yes, people will say turn it off, etc., but announcers make the game for me. I grew up listening to Harry Caray, Chip Caray, and Ralph Kiner. They added value to the overall experience of watching the games. The Show delivers on so many levels, but lags behind so much in broadcasting.
That's because everyone worships this game, so the developers only make minor improvements. It took 7 years to get postseason atmosphere..time for competition..
Old 02-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #230
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke_21
That's because everyone worships this game, so the developers only make minor improvements. It took 7 years to get postseason atmosphere..time for competition..
That is a very naive statement. These claims of nonchalant effort are tiresome.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #231
Pro

pokerlife's Arena

OVR: 7

Sure is a lot of trolls on here this time of the year.

Don't let NUKE21 get you fired up boys! They get off on it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #232
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
That is a very naive statement. These claims of nonchalant effort are tiresome.
I don't agree him with but they don't have much competition

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »