Home

NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

EA Sports will reveal the NHL 14 features on Monday, April 15th. They will also post a trailer and official release date.

Tomorrow EA Sports will release the first NHL 14 screenshot.

Which features are you hoping to see?
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

I'm extremely excited for this. It sounds like they are revealing more than one feature, but who knows. This is definitely the earliest I've remembered information coming out about the next release. I'm hoping I won't be let down this early. Please let this be good!
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 04-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

Let's see how hooked I get into HUT/EASHL again this year.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Please please please custom season length BaGm modes 20/42/82 Would also like online version of battle for the cup
Old 04-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
Rookie

blinkfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Such an peculiar picture of a player with a weird helmet on.The whole picture is odd. Generic hockey player with an unflattering mouth-guard pose and weird helmet that has a non-NHL-like ear-cover.

Of course it's blatantly obvious I'm nit-picking the crap out of this picture...but I feel like that's what we're supposed to do with the first releases lol.

But seriously, to those in the know about the small equipment details, is there something telling about that helmet? Also, check out the body positioning in that picture. His right arm is at an odd angle. Almost looks like he's gearing up for a nice shoulder hit.

Maybe a new improved hitting/physics engine? Lord knows it needs it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Skates will now come off? Lolol

I hope face off violations, as well as GOALIE FATIGUE are in finally..

And for those who say the faceoff violation will slow online games, I for one don't care about that. At least make it an option then.

Last edited by Segagendude; 04-11-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11
What I would love would be a more realistic Draft with more scouting options and Junior Leauges (NCAA, USHL, NAHL, BCHL ect.) also where players you draft but don't have playing for NHL/AHL teams can improve.

As a feature I'd love something like NBA 24/7 (from like nBA live 08 or something) or whatever it was where the rosters get updated everyday including tendencies and hot/cold streaks.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #8
Pro

Dougie_G_93's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossafan91
What I would love would be a more realistic Draft with more scouting options and Junior Leauges (NCAA, USHL, NAHL, BCHL ect.) also where players you draft but don't have playing for NHL/AHL teams can improve.

As a feature I'd love something like NBA 24/7 (from like nBA live 08 or something) or whatever it was where the rosters get updated everyday including tendencies and hot/cold streaks.
This and correct contracts (50) and reserve contracts (90)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »