Home

NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

Hoping for a BE a GM Mode Overhaul. I want the similar treatment that NBA2k13 had with its association mode.

Mid season Signings is also a plus. The controlling of ticket pricing and concessions, along with Advertisements and sponsorship.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
Banned

tfer717's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 14 Features to be Revealed on Monday April 15th with Trailer and Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkfan77
Such an peculiar picture of a player with a weird helmet on.The whole picture is odd. Generic hockey player with an unflattering mouth-guard pose and weird helmet that has a non-NHL-like ear-cover.

Of course it's blatantly obvious I'm nit-picking the crap out of this picture...but I feel like that's what we're supposed to do with the first releases lol.

But seriously, to those in the know about the small equipment details, is there something telling about that helmet? Also, check out the body positioning in that picture. His right arm is at an odd angle. Almost looks like he's gearing up for a nice shoulder hit.

Maybe a new improved hitting/physics engine? Lord knows it needs it.
really bad picture. looks like a retail reebok helmet. Also wearing older model reebok gloves, as the most current generation doesn't have the reebok vector logo on the cuff of gloves. Complete nit-picking... but thats a bad look from ea. haha bad first 'glimpse'.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #11
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I want the following:

1. BaGM improvements
2. Gameplay improvements, specifically the AI
3. Presentation improvements, specifically the commentary and stat overlays

I really don't care about new equipment updates and all that stuff until the 3 things above get some love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 AM   #12
Rookie

peachsime's Arena

OVR: 1

Hoping they have the option to import gm connected rosters from NHL 13
Old 04-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

I seriously kill my self if the big reveal has something to do with EASHL, HUT or other online gaming.

Please, EA, how bout new skating engine for goalies too? Time to re-write the goalies behaviour. Also would love to see other official and two linesmen on the ice. And same snap shots and fights like 2K.

And one more thing: CREATION CENTRE for NHL. How difficult is it? FIFA already have this for 2 years now, we, the NHL players, also like to create our own teams, jerseys, players and tournaments.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 13
- Ability to view stats, awards, rosters of all players and teams, including retired
- Goalie fatigue
- Ability to push/shove/fight after the whistle
Old 04-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #15
Rookie

hockeyyt988's Arena

OVR: 2

I hope they've done something with BE A PRO, that mode is really lacking depth.

Gameplay related, I hope they've changed the puck physics. I feel if the puck physics were realistic, the gameplay would flow so much better. Passing would be better, shooting would be more realistic and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #16
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I would like to see a better menu system and all of the teams with at least somewhat accurate pre-game introductions and enhanced television style presentation. Most of all, I hope there are no horrible bugs or issues like virtually no penalties called until after the patch addressed the issue on the current version of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »