Home

Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

This is a discussion on Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #17
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
It's hard to judge games from screenshots.
I agree. While I do understand how certain details can be pointed out (such as blocking, the uniforms, body types) I always wait til I've played the game to judge how I feel.

When EA SPORTS releases a blog about a feature most people say they will wait to play the game before they judge it, but when a screen comes out there will always be pros/cons from players because your given a visual.

I for one will wait until I get my hands on the game again to see the progress that has been made.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Old 04-13-2013, 02:10 AM   #18
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I got a question. Why are Florida's blockers facing the opposite direction of the ball carrier running through the line ?
Well we don't exactly know what type of run it was, therefore, it's possible he could have cut to the outside and the blockers are facing away to hold off defenders coming from the middle of the field.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Old 04-13-2013, 04:14 AM   #19
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

I dont think they are going to have the new uniforms in the screenshots yet. Remember they have to get the okay from the school first to put it in.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:26 AM   #20
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

People, stop thinking that blocking has been changed! All they did was tweak it some more, maybe improved it a little more but nothing drastically different. Just cross your fingers and hope the fix it next gen, that's your only hope.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #21
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: New Screenshot: Florida vs Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
From what I understand, O-Line/D-Line logic was improved, interactions were not.
Exactly how I understand it as well. Blocking AI has been redone, but the interactions will be the same. However, the new addition of 'play-by-play' fatigue will probably have an effect on OL/DL interactions as players will now give up on plays if they are too tired.

That being said, the Infinity Engine 2.0 does not affect OL/DL interactions. It's been improved from Madden 13 to include footplanting and limbs, but I wouldn't expect physics-based blocking until next-gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

bad...just bad all around. Georgia will not wear grey facemasks, EA just can't get crisp white when it matters. The player models and out of date equipment are terrible and haven't been touched in ages.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3
AND STILL NOT A SIGHT OF A GRASS STAIN, DIRTY PANTS, NOTHING.. WE NEED TO KNOW AGAIN IF WE NOT GONE GET DIRTY UNIFORMS FOR THE 4TH STRAIGHT YEAR. FIX IT PLEASE. 4 YEARS MAN, COME ON. ILL BUY IT REGARDLESS BUT I NEED DIRTY UNIFORMS. IT SUCKS THAT COLOR UNIFORMS ARE DIRTY AND WHITE ONES ARE SUPER CLEAN.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0

The mere fact that Ben and other developers are really stressing the running game is a clue that most other things was probably tweaked and not re-coded.
I want too know will there be double-team pass blocking in this game? We already know its in run blocking, so that's not too much of a concern. What about penalties like offensive and defensive pass interference calls by the CPU? What about other penalties that's not working properly or not in EA football games? This stuff is what most of the community is asking for because its not in there football games, so if the developers are not really talking about it, then it's probably not in there. We have this truth by EA track record over 8 years on next gen. Me personally, I can't see myself wasting $60 on this game, if the same issues plague it again and get frustrated and trade it in after a month to two. The battle in the trenches is a fundamental part of football, double-team pass blocking is a must, along with pass interference penalities by the CPU...no exceptions!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »