Home

NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Check out all the new NCAA Football 14 screenshots, right here.

NCAA Football 14 gives players more control over their fate on the field and as a head coach than ever before. The introduction of Infinity Engine 2 allows you to play true to your team with gameplay tuned with the college game in mind, while new Coach Skills and Power Recruiting create the most engrossing Dynasty experience in a generation. Add in the inclusion of the fan-favorite Ultimate Team mode which includes a number of former NCAA stars, and you have the most feature-rich entry in the history of the franchise.

Features

Playbooks

Gameplay – The introduction of the Infinity Engine 2 unlocks the unpredictability and innovation of college football, bringing multiple college play-styles to life.
  • Physics – Real-time physics and the force impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
  • Running Game Improvements – The introduction of physics offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
  • Option Offense – Play true to your team with over 30 new option types, all optimized for a true college football experience. Utilize the Spread Option, Zone Read and more to stymie defenses and put big points on the board. Key defenders are highlighted before the snap to read during the play to know when to pitch the ball and when to keep it.
Presentation – NCAA Football 14 brings the game to life like never before with new additions to on-field presentation and a renewed emphasis on the story of each game. Handheld cameras capture the action from unique angles, and Brad Nessler and Kirk Herbstreit key in on impact players and noteworthy performances. Additional features and enhancements include:
  • New Pre-Game – A live look-in from Rece Davis sets the stage for a brand-new intro featuring vignettes, traditions, text wipes and more all set to a music video.
  • Neutral Site Games – For the first time ever in the series set up neutral site matchups including the Texas Kickoff, Cowboy Kickoff and Chick-fil-A Kickoff.
  • New Music and Chants – Rock out after a big play as fans chant along to college football staples Seven Nation Army and Zombie Nation.
  • New Vignettes - 500+ new pre and post-play vignettes, combined with all-new on-field player chatter, make it feel like you’re right on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team (to be released 5/15) – The much-beloved mode comes to the college game, allowing you to build up an unstoppable team.

Dynasty
(to be released 5/28) – There’s no single path to success in college football, so build up your program into a powerhouse to fit your strengths and style of play by utilizing the brand-new Coach Skills.

Play a Season (to be released 6/17) – Focus purely on the on-field action and take your favorite team to a bowl game.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Quote:
Neutral Site Games – For the first time ever in the series set up neutral site matchups including the Texas Kickoff, Cowboy Kickoff and Chick-fil-A Kickoff.
Neutral-site games! Nice.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

I'm glad that they stopped focusing on those stupid pre-game entries that are so contrived and stale that my thumb bleeds by obliterating the skip button...

Smarter commentary...now that's more like it.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Don't forget about the half time show with Reece Davis and David Pollack!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #5
Rookie

BlacknGold7's Arena

OVR: 0
Maybe they edited crowd noise. I doubt we will have a meter ever again but I would love it to be hard for my team to play at Ohio State or somewhere like that and have trouble hearing the whole game. On 13 it's way too easy to take the crowd out of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #6
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
Well.... as much as i hate to admit it.... i just bought my first class ticket on the hype train.

Im very excited about what we are hearing! Hopefully we will get some vids today!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Wow, that gameplay screenshot looks pretty bad.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 30
The pics look good. I like what they've done with the game play and I can't wait to feel how it controls but it doesn't seem much has changed presentation wise based on what they've listed.

Key phrases like "all set to a music video" and "Handheld cameras capture the action from unique angles" create a "???" in my mind.

None the less, again, I just want to play the demo. No purchase here, and I look forward to the next gen version of NCAA 15 to see if it will make me complete a purchase transaction, then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »