Home

Madden NFL 25 Run Free and Infinite Engine 2 Playbooks Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Run Free and Infinite Engine 2 Playbooks Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #25
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 25 Playbooks - Run Free and Infinite Engine 2

Wow....gotta say, for the first time in a LONG time, I am just not excited about Madden. All these so called "new" features are almost comical.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 09:38 PM   #26
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

While I agree some of the language could have been better, "heat seeker tackling", I like the premise of the stuff in both write ups. Of course it's all "hyped" to make it "pop" or whatever but the premise sounds good on paper.

We have been rightly complaining about pursuit angles for sometime, so they are stating they addressed them. I don't care what they label this stuff as long as it works properly and within reason. Also the way it's written it seems like evasive moves are actually necessary to break plays, not just jerking the left stick, which is great and it even mentioned ratings mattering for effectiveness. Alas it all comes down to game play video, which we won't get enough of until E3.

I post this with the caveat that I think it's all but a given the issues that won't be addressed this gen, so it's about how what they have addressed turns out. I look at all this news through a new console prism, wondering how it translates onto those systems, not this console gen. I think anyone looking for improved OL/DL or WR/DB interaction, new running animations, etc, in M25 on these consoles, should give that up.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #27
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

i really hope they added lime green as seattles secondary color after all my tweets last year to EA explaining to them that they are using white as their secondary color for some reason when they already have an option for black/white or white/black cleats..just a small thing i noticed but the devil is in the details EA..fix it already and stop ignoring your fans and customers
Old 04-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #28
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

just a quick observation of something that needs to be addressed..

why are taped ankles still looking like there is 4 inches thick of tape on the cleats ..ankle tape jobs definitely dont resemble anything like that and they should be flush and tight to both the cleat and the ankle. why the art department gives taped ankles the "bulky/ribbed" look is baffling,,again its just a cosmetic issue but an eyesore to me
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #29
Rookie

I think usually on this day every year people are pretty excited but the general feeling this year is very low.

I think people want better running but they didnt get much that wasnt just a 'fix', non-auto sprint returning. Like not running into an O-lineman was the promise in M09.

Infinity engine brings nothing but fixes when i was expecting the big breakthrough given it was lucky to make it in next year.

New combos at very little to the running game.

Not looking very healthy on gameplay this year, yes lets hope for Next-Gen May 21st reveal is impressive
Old 04-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #30
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
Not looking very healthy on gameplay this year, yes lets hope for Next-Gen May 21st reveal is impressive
link?

10 char
Old 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #31
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
link?

10 char
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...t-for-may-21st
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 10:19 PM   #32
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
link?

10 char
I believe he's speculating with reference to the Microsoft next-generation XBOX reveal event, not anything Madden-specific.

To the end of the write-ups, I agree with a couple posters above - this is basically the same stuff as was described as new in NCAA, though I'm not sure if NCAA is going to have the LT/L2 "precision moves" mechanic detailed here? I don't remember hearing about it for that game, someone tell me if I'm wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »