Home

Madden NFL 25 Hands On Impressions, Three Articles From UTC

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Hands On Impressions, Three Articles From UTC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 25 Hands On Impressions, Three Articles From UTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'm very interested to see the new stamina mechanic in action. Good write-ups.
Same here as well. We know the human team will be affected. But the big question becomes how will the AI team be affect by this new stamina meter as well. If so how will this affect the subbing of guys into the game at the right time on the AI team. Will it work right for the AI period. That is my question.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #18
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
How does that site have 30 hours of game play in on the game?
How many GCs are there on-staff? Between two community events and (I'm guessing) three guys, assuming each person played five hours each time, that's 30 total hours.

This is just me wild-guessing, admittedly.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #19
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
How many GCs are there on-staff? Between two community events and (I'm guessing) three guys, assuming each person played five hours each time, that's 30 total hours.

This is just me wild-guessing, admittedly.
Wait what? The Game changers have their own site. I thought EA had a site for them.

What rock have I been living under. LOL

Thanks for the info.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Me as well -- what tempers that stamina excitement a bit is that they allowed the auto-sub settings to not work in CCM all year in M13. For the stamina impact to be maximized, they must fix the auto subs in their career mode(s).

the other question is, if all my players at one position are tired, will players at different positions start being subed-in in their place? for example, CBs/TEs/RBs being subed-in when WRs are tired. or WRs for CBs.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I enjoyed these write-ups, especially the last one, with the words, potential and execution.

It has the "potential", now the execution must be performed.

I also liked the last one with the good sounding potential that pursuit angles are much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #22
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
It's because usually if EA doesn't tell you they worked on something so they can get a pat on the back they don't touch it or either they regressed in that area. Football in compartments.
This is what has caused me to suddenly become numb to what has traditionally been an exciting time of the year for me. It's rough when regardless of others perceptions, you know that you are not hard to please, yet this game keeps falling short of it by what's lacking or completely missing every year. I want beat that dead horse again going into specifics but if M25 on the new consoles doesn't touch every facet of football I won't be able to do it.

It has been stated so much that it has been just accepted but it's nonsense that things basic to football have to be "featured" into next-gen Madden.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:52 PM   #23
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
It has been stated so much that it has been just accepted but it's nonsense that things basic to football have to be "featured" into next-gen Madden.
Exactly. We should be into the details and nuances by now. Signature things specific to players, play styles, ect. I mean how can we get signature running style and animations when we can't even get good basic running animations?

Funny thing is from what I've noticed is it's gotten worse. I don't remember guys being that hunched over while running. Same thing last year when they "improved" the passing game but killed this qb sig throws and didn't add any. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't touch the passing game this year, due to the fact that last year they didn't touch the running game.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

Last edited by SageInfinite; 04-25-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #24
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

If the stamina works like it's supposed to and ratings, especially as far as the special moves, do work (80 rated player in spin shouldn't pull off great spins like a 95 rated player) then yes it has potential to be a great thing.

However as much as I love this I still wish they would incorporate a real coach mode.
I would love to be in a coach only league where player personel managing and coaching is paramount.
Here's to hoping.

Can't say I'm not getting a wee bit excited for Madden.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »