Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #9
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch TBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
Still no 360 patch as I send this...
why would there be? the date for the xbox360 patch has not even been announced yet. the original post clearly states:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjamierocks
The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 patch is available now for PS3 users, weighing in at 28 MB. The team is currently awaiting Microsoft to approve the patch before giving a release date for 360 users.
bolded for clarity.
NCAA - CLEMSON
Old 04-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

It seems like the cut line bug is still there. I don't know if that was supposed to be fixed, but it's still frustrating. I was excited that I birdied the last hole, which I thought guaranteed the weekend for me.

I shot a +4, the cut was +5, and I didn't make the cut.

There were golfers with worse scores ahead of me on the final leaderboard as well.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5

patch notes don't mention a fix for that bug.. hopefully in a future patch? that's a bad bug to leave unfixed.
NCAA - CLEMSON
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #12
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcherry
It seems like the cut line bug is still there. I don't know if that was supposed to be fixed, but it's still frustrating. I was excited that I birdied the last hole, which I thought guaranteed the weekend for me.

I shot a +4, the cut was +5, and I didn't make the cut.

There were golfers with worse scores ahead of me on the final leaderboard as well.
I know there were a ton of issues but this was the primary problem going in. Disastrous to say the least.

They might as well pull the 360 patch now. Not sure if they can but its better than opening up another can of worms.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

That's the third time in my 2 years on the Web.com Tour that I was above the cut line and didn't make the cut. 2 pre-patch and now my first tournament post-patch.

I love the challenge and the grind of the game..trying so hard to at least hang around par and make the cut. But when you work so hard to make the cut and a glitch doesn't allow it. It makes me not want to play anymore.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #14
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm not sure I want this patch after reading some the reactions by PS3 players on the EA forums. Sounds like it breaks more then it fixes. People are talking about clothes resetting, clubs resetting and disappearing club heads during matches. Some are saying they are experiencing more freezes post patch. Honesty, I'd rather deal with bad stats and a poor putting camera then graphics disappearing. Maybe I've just been lucky but I've had very few issues with the game, I'd hate to end up with more noticeable problems after the patch.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
I'm not sure I want this patch after reading some the reactions by PS3 players on the EA forums. Sounds like it breaks more then it fixes. People are talking about clothes resetting, clubs resetting and disappearing club heads during matches. Some are saying they are experiencing more freezes post patch. Honesty, I'd rather deal with bad stats and a poor putting camera then graphics disappearing. Maybe I've just been lucky but I've had very few issues with the game, I'd hate to end up with more noticeable problems after the patch.
Well if you play online then you have no choice but to install the patch. Word of advice, as soon as you DL it, immediately reboot the game. Do not play any holes or do anything else, just quit right away and start the game again. Can't guarantee this is a fix but I did this and I have had no problems but it appears I'm in the the extreme minority.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 4
The cut problem and players winning events scoring worse scores than the guy in second place on career mode is my biggest problem with this game.... This better be fixed on the 360!

Hull City FC for life

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »