Home

Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free

This is a discussion on Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #9
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Wow, the full package of NFL Sunday Ticket (redzone, etc) and Madden 25 for $99?? That's amazing, especially for people without DirecTV!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #10
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Since you can usually get pretty good deals on Sunday Ticket (paid only for MAX last year, got the rest for free probably pay on average $99-150) I'm not sure this is that great of a deal since I'd have to probably buy Max anyways on top of this. Probably still end up being what I usually pay (don't play any MUT really either).
Really? I was wondering what I was going to do this year. I switched from Dish to Direct and got the Ticket for free last year. I was OK with just Redzone prior, but you can't get just Redzone with Direct. B$#^&@$*s!

Should I just look out for DirectTV/Ticket specials on NFL Network?
Old 05-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Really? I was wondering what I was going to do this year. I switched from Dish to Direct and got the Ticket for free last year. I was OK with just Redzone prior, but you can't get just Redzone with Direct. B$#^&@$*s!

Should I just look out for DirectTV/Ticket specials on NFL Network?
There won't be, people typically play 'CSR roulette' by calling in and saying that they want Sunday Ticket but are going to have to cancel it unless there's any offers. CSRs will see what they can do for ya. You can always get a little something depending on the perceived value of your account, other forums typically discuss peoples' success doing so.

I get more than my money's worth with NFLST, don't try and push CSRs too hard but as someone with more than the base package, buy PPVs, and have a couple of movie channels they're more than willing to make sure we're taken care of.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #12
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Seems like a good deal for PS3 gamers but for others, FYI, you can already stream ALL the games online for free. It might be against the TOS for me to post it here but I watch all the Redskins games that aren't nationally televised in my area, online every year for free. Also just be clear, this isn't some shill for a link I own or some nefarious program to download, lol.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #13
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
There won't be, people typically play 'CSR roulette' by calling in and saying that they want Sunday Ticket but are going to have to cancel it unless there's any offers. CSRs will see what they can do for ya. You can always get a little something depending on the perceived value of your account, other forums typically discuss peoples' success doing so.

I get more than my money's worth with NFLST, don't try and push CSRs too hard but as someone with more than the base package, buy PPVs, and have a couple of movie channels they're more than willing to make sure we're taken care of.
Bet! The lady of the house has made our account quite valuable.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #14
EA Game Changer

ZFarls's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by truzoe
Watched nfl Sunday ticket trough my ps3 last season. If I purchase the madden on amazon will I be able to get it trough my ps3??
I'm really digging through this article because I'm probably going in on it. Although I don't think it will work on PS3 after reading this from the article. "that they can access on computers, tablets and mobile devices. " So probably just have to bring my laptop or iPad. (I have done it on my droid before but it SLAYYYSSS the battery, can be cool if your tailgating though etc.)

When we drive to Giants games, we bring an IPAD with a Wifi card, and BOOM, NFL Games while your in the passenger seat. Makes the Boston to NY ride much more enjoyable.
EA Sports Game Changer
Author of Madden NFL 12 Official Players Guide + NCAA Football 12 Prima Guide
Old 05-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #15
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

so this is only for current non-subscribers? I have directv, so this promotion won't work for me?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

OK, I'm confused, Why would I sign up for a "promo code for $10 off each month of service for their first year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max" when I get a "free full-season subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket Max".. It will be free so I don't need to sign up...

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »