Home

NHL 14 One-Touch Dekes/True Performance Skating Trailer & Blog Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NHL 14 One-Touch Dekes/True Performance Skating Trailer & Blog Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 14 One-Touch Dekes/True Performance Skating Trailer & Blog Arrives Tomorrow

EA Sports will be releasing another NHL 14 trailer and blog tomorrow, featuring the all-new One-Touch Dekes and improvements to the True Performance Skating engine. In early June, we'll see something for the Enforcer Engine.
  • One-Touch Dekes – Experience what it feels like to be a superstar through a new, more responsive deking system controlled only with the left stick and one-button. From beginner to advanced gamers, the system allows for quicker reactive dekes and intuitive combination dekes, creating more moves than ever before.
  • True Performance Skating – Built on the breakthrough innovation that introduced physics-based skating and over 1,000 new skating animations to the EA SPORTS NHL franchise. The second year of the True Performance Skating features greater player responsiveness and unprecedented control through improved balance between speed and momentum, quicker pivots and enhanced lateral skating.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 14 One-Touch Dekes/True Performance Skating Trailer & Blog Arrives Tomorrow

Great online will be filled with a bunch of morons trying to rattle off 9 button deke attempts on 1 rush and probablly suceeding 9 times out of 9 also
Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
Pro

emericaridr11's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NHL 14 One-Touch Dekes/True Performance Skating Trailer & Blog Arrives Tomorrow

heck yeah been waiting for "tighter nit" dekes, i bet you online guys learn to Love it....

being offline only (actually be a pro only really) this is right up my ally

OWWW
Old 05-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffey30
Great online will be filled with a bunch of morons trying to rattle off 9 button deke attempts on 1 rush and probablly suceeding 9 times out of 9 also
So??

(I never play online, so NBD)
Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #5
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Any word on the announcers or presentation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15
I wonder, will you use the button modefier to shoot or will shooting remain bound to the right stick?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I wonder, will you use the button modefier to shoot or will shooting remain bound to the right stick?

Goooooood Question!
Anybody?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
Pro

DaRK's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Shooting needs to be something else. I can't tell you how many times I try to deke and end up shooting by accident, it's just a convoluted system.
The reason I always root for multiple teams is because if one team doesn't make the playoffs or gets eliminated, I loose interest in the sport until next season if my team gets eliminated early. It keeps things interesting if you still have a team you like in the playoffs...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »