Home

Madden NFL 25 - A Deeper Look Into Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - A Deeper Look Into Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I don't get why they're not going more in-depth on stuff like this. I completely missed that line the first time I read through and that's something that I would think could deserve it's own entire blog. He mentions presentation but no mention of the new score banner, overlays or anything, I just don't get it.
I agree. Why can't they do a blog just saying how the commentary will be dynamic. Even give examples ( written or live would be adequate).

And to me dynamic isn't just mentioning my team is undefeated in the pregame. I would like to know how individual players are playing both in that game and in the season.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:23 PM   #10
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I don't get why they're not going more in-depth on stuff like this. I completely missed that line the first time I read through and that's something that I would think could deserve it's own entire blog. He mentions presentation but no mention of the new score banner, overlays or anything, I just don't get it.
They have a presentation reveal coming soon, Rich Grisham said he'd have a podcast with mike young in the next week or so, so when that podcast comes out I'm sure they will release a blog and probably a video about presentation.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
They have a presentation reveal coming soon, Rich Grisham said he'd have a podcast with mike young in the next week or so, so when that podcast comes out I'm sure they will release a blog and probably a video about presentation.
Interesting. Looking forward to seeing that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
Banned

Wista5's Arena

OVR: 0
I'd really like to see a matchday feature like Fifa. One of the reasons I like NBA 2K so much. The Show added it this year, now time for Madden and NHL to follow suit.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
And to me dynamic isn't just mentioning my team is undefeated in the pregame. I would like to know how individual players are playing both in that game and in the season.
Exactly this. Other games tend to go all out in this regard. As for an example from EA, FIFA updates you on how many goals a player has in the pre-game AND at key points involving that player, and it fluctuates from game to game so you won't hear the same banter in every match.

An example is in a game I had between PSG and Leon, where Martin Tyler commented on how Zlatan Ibrahimovic "has 19 goals in this campaign and almost scored another" after he missed the net on a corner, or how Swansea City's Michu (I kid you not) may "not score this many goals again" based on over-achievement beyond his player ratings.

As for "commentators" other than Jim and Phil, I honestly hope this "dynamic" content isn't only reserved for the Twitter feeds. If anything, it would seem like a re-hash of the Storyline Central feature from last-gen's Madden with more personalization instead of anything truly groundbreaking, innovative or industry-standard.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0
I wonder if they will still do the Branching Draft StoryLines with the Imported Draft Classes??? anyone know the answer to this
Old 05-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #15
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 25 - A Deeper Look Into Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito100
I wonder if they will still do the Branching Draft StoryLines with the Imported Draft Classes??? anyone know the answer to this
No storylines with imported classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I can't wait for that I want to know what they did with the presentation this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »