Home

OS - Press Row Podcast: Episode 26 - One on One with Ben Haumiller (Dynasty)

This is a discussion on OS - Press Row Podcast: Episode 26 - One on One with Ben Haumiller (Dynasty) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #9
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OS - Press Row Podcast: Episode 26 - One on One with Ben Haumiller (Dynasty)

Dug this up from an NCAA 2005 review:

"NCAA 2005 also attempts to model the composure and poise of players on the field. You can see your current players' composure levels via the "matchup stick." Prior to the snap, you can toggle the right analog stick in different directions to see how your men stack up against their opponents on the other side of the line. Hit it to the left and you'll see comparisons between receivers and defensive backs. Push to the right and you'll see offensive versus defensive lines. Pull it down and you'll see how the linebackers fare against the offensive backfield."
Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS - Press Row Podcast: Episode 26 - One on One with Ben Haumiller (Dynasty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
Some things that were mentioned that I haven't seen in the articles:

-If you are a level 9 OC and become a HC, you become a level 9 HC. You don't start over.
jbhuskers from tgt said the opposite on the hc/oc level"

"Yes if you're moving to the same job HC to HC. No if you're going from OC to HC. If you're a level 15 OC, you'll be a level 1 HC.

(I'm going to double check on this to make sure)"

obviously he was wrong, but man this had me excited. so disappointed.

Last edited by theharbinater; 05-28-2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: answered
Old 05-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Good to see them including the matchup thing. Maybe they are finally realizing some of the things they had in the game from years ago were actually good and should of never been taken out of the game in the first place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 12:48 PM   #12
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

So ready to see what ekse they have to say at E3.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #13
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

No mention of 85 man roster just makes me assume it will still be out, may have been confirmed to be out of the game already but i didn't see it if it did.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #14
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I have not heard the podcast yet, but does Ben mention anything at all about Presentation in Dynasty?
Old 05-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #15
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

Anything about players progression ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #16
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

So wait that's seriously all that's added to dynasty this year? Simplified recruiting and coach xp? They really didnt need to do much to get my money this year but I guess they really don't want it. I wouldn't even buy if amazon had it for 45 now, at least give me the illusion of playing a new game. Yikes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »