Home

NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Video - LSU vs. Texas A&M within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Gameplay Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
That commentary sounds so robotic.......Looks like another year of turning it off. Player on field voices was nice though, heard them yell out screen. But the commentary is awful.

Running animations don't look right. Didn't see any evidence of physics period. And I definitely didn't like how he was able to change directions running with no slow down or foot planting. It was like he just glided across the grass. Seriously where is the physics ? I seen the same tackling animations that I seen in NCAA 13.
This! Aside from the lsu player flailing over top of an A&M lineman post tackle, i saw nothing that resembled physics. Just suction animations, no footplanting, horrible commentary and horrible screen execution! Thats not how O lineman play the screen!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

And thank goodness this generation of EA football games is almost over, because what an EPIC FAIL it has been. Hopefully Sony and Microsoft have made systems that are so good, not even EA can screw up our beloved football games.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #19
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Looks the same as last year. For how much they hyped up the footplanting, I didn't really see it. Guys are still gliding around, crowd is still super quiet, commentary is horrible.. predator dreads are back.

Good thing I sold my 360 in preparation for the next gen consoles, because I wouldn't buy this game even if I still had it. And I am a diehard college football fan. Looks like Madden next gen is the only football ill be playing this year.

AND LSU IS RUNNING QUARTERS DEFENSE ON THE 7 YARD LINE AND THEN AGAIN ON THE 2 YARD LINE. AND THEN THEY AUDIBLE RIGHT WHEN THE OFFENSE DOES, PSYCHIC DEFENSIVE PLAYCALLING IS BACK!

#20 goes through #99 at :15

That tackle animation at :33 has been in for so long, and is SO BAD.

Last edited by BV11; 06-07-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Please tell me that you can take off the "R" read key symbol. I mean come on. And why bother posting a video of A&M and not having Manziel or any of the other starters in?
Old 06-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

I Did See Improved Blocking
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGators11
Please tell me that you can take off the "R" read key symbol. I mean come on. And why bother posting a video of A&M and not having Manziel or any of the other starters in?
They cant put real players in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #23
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I hope the game plays better than the video. pretty jittery on my internet connection. Unfortunately, i didn't notice much difference with '14, with all the game is supposed to boast.

How did madden look last year, video wise, before the game release? Could you notice the rtp?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeteam_ceo
I Did See Improved Blocking
Yea, but like everything it looks like they have gone total 180 on this from bad run blocking to overwhelming. I mean come on, the A&M line was consistenly moving the LSU line 10+ yards down the field?! That just doesnt happen.

Once again, no hope for those of us who prefer defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »