Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #9
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

Ryan Santos being on board is a good look.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
Man, this pissed me off. You haven't released a product in three years, most of your fan base has switched to the competitor, you only had one good title for a whole console generation and you give us this answer?

I'm sorry but none of the things listed are holding most peoples attention just on their names alone, the cockiness and arrogance in the answer with the history of live, as if we shouldn't even question him about picking NBA live up, man I hope they can knock our socks off because this is really it for me with NBA live.
How else is he suppose to answer the question? "Well, um, nothing really. You should just buy 2K14." Would that be better?

They don't want to reveal everything now so of course he's going to mention the features they've already spoken about. It's not really the best time in the dev cycle to get an appropriate answer for such a question. It's still June.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #11
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
It sounds promising but once again I'm reserving all judgement until it's out on the shelves and I can read some reviews and see some gameplay. But I really hope they deliver I miss having two NBA games per year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 10
Competition competition competition...I'm an avid 2k fan both NFL and NBA but competition is good for gamers as a whole.

Hopefully the Live team puts out a decent product that forces 2k to up the ante again.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #13
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
It sounds promising but once again I'm reserving all judgement until it's out on the shelves and I can read some reviews and see some gameplay. But I really hope they deliver I miss having two NBA games per year.
My thoughts exactly. Never really been a Live guy, but I'm pulling for them. Would love to have two high quality NBA titles to play.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:47 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0
This is what i just don't understand, (It's still too early for the team to show any 5 on 5 game-play footage) if it's to early with release just a few months away on Next Gen, That tell me EA don't tell the truth cause all i have ever heard out of EA and others, they start on the next game as soon as one is released, heard EA say they didn't get to add something because of time, So to the point!!!!!!!! EA is telling us NBA Live is going to be the Next Great sport game, with 5 months to go and they still can't show a 5 on 5 game play???? that tells me right there to stay away from Live this year for sure,..They are best not to talk at all....
Old 06-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
This is what i just don't understand, (It's still too early for the team to show any 5 on 5 game-play footage) if it's to early with release just a few months away on Next Gen, That tell me EA don't tell the truth cause all i have ever heard out of EA and others, they start on the next game as soon as one is released, heard EA say they didn't get to add something because of time, So to the point!!!!!!!! EA is telling us NBA Live is going to be the Next Great sport game, with 5 months to go and they still can't show a 5 on 5 game play???? that tells me right there to stay away from Live this year for sure,..They are best not to talk at all....
when has NBA Live or NBA 2k EVER released gameplay footage in June??? they usually start releasing a lot more stuff towards the end of July or beginning of August for both companies... So we will see what happens. I've been playing NBA 2k since dreamcast, but i've been playing Live since Sega Genesis. All I can say is if we can get the same amount or BETTER realism in Live as 2k, but with more control than the animation driven 2k, I will be completely happy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 07:23 PM   #16
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

The most exciting thing mentioned is nothing is canned...im super pumped for this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »