Home

Confused by Ultimate Team in NCAA? Here's a Brief Guide...

This is a discussion on Confused by Ultimate Team in NCAA? Here's a Brief Guide... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Confused by Ultimate Team in NCAA? Here's a Brief Guide...

Maybe it's just me but I'd feel much better about the mode if they allowed you to play with all 2500 players in a real dynasty mode together.

I mean personally don't care about going online and using just a few of these players on a team.

How about allowing them all to be used in one single dynasty mode with their respective college.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 07-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
Maybe it's just me but I'd feel much better about the mode if they allowed you to play with all 2500 players in a real dynasty mode together.

I mean personally don't care about going online and using just a few of these players on a team.

How about allowing them all to be used in one single dynasty mode with their respective college.
I'm with you. Here is to hoping playmakers returns to action on 14 and we can get a playable version of alumni teams!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
Rookie

Splitscreenprod's Arena

OVR: 0
I hope someone reads this and I'm not too late to the game, but I have the beginner pack and I don't want to pay real money. I also suck online against human opponents. I also keep getting outbid for cards in the auction with my limited coins. How do I get to 7500 coins for a new pack? I doubt I'll beat an SEC team or get much higher than MAC with the current team I have. Help? What am I missing?
Old 07-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #20
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitscreenprod
I hope someone reads this and I'm not too late to the game, but I have the beginner pack and I don't want to pay real money. I also suck online against human opponents. I also keep getting outbid for cards in the auction with my limited coins. How do I get to 7500 coins for a new pack? I doubt I'll beat an SEC team or get much higher than MAC with the current team I have. Help? What am I missing?
just do the solo challenges they are super easy, most are on varsity difficulty and 2-3 minutes quarters.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #21
Rookie

Splitscreenprod's Arena

OVR: 0
Thanks, the solo games were easier than i thought. However, playing against humans is very frustrating because the two guys I played against bought their team sooo one guy was a huge mizzou fan and had chase daniel and jeremy maclin along with 80 ranked def players. UGH, I hate the fact you can buy your way to victories.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »